Fantasy Football League On Yahoo
League ID#: 84931
League Name: OHIO COWBOYS
Password: FRED1981
Draft Time
Sun Aug 30 5:15pm EDT
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Draft Time
Sun Aug 30 5:15pm EDT

i might join but you think you could pm me the day before the draft so I wont forget lol
I joined the league ruston cowboys
devilhorns05 Wrote:i might join but you think you could pm me the day before the draft so I wont forget lol
Sure but you should me a om to remind you. I will save it in my inbox that way I will remember.:biggrin:
devilhorns05 Wrote:I joined the league ruston cowboys
Thanks.
Thanks cant wait.
4 teams so far spread the word.
T-t-t
Have seven teams so far would like five more.
I'm in... just hope I dont forget the draft
Cool.
Id play but I already manage my own league and I'm not big on having defensive players.
I'll do it, but dang this is early...the wait will be unbearable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Currently at 9 teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sweet.
Spread the word so we can get the league full.
I will join right now. Don't really want to manage one this year.
Alright I am in.
I started to join but I personally dislike pretty much everything about the way that league is set up. I'll start up another one soon for members who want to play by the standard or near standard system that yahoo has set up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks again for those who have joined this different type of league.
TTT so some of us don't forget
reminder for those in this league
Draft is in 5 days, 6 hours.
Draft in about an hour
Whoa!? Why did we change the draft time? I just logged on and it said the draft time had been set back until tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Whoa!? Why did we change the draft time? I just logged on and it said the draft time had been set back until tomorrow.

I just saw that too and dont know if I can do it now
I don't understand. Was no one there or something?

If we keep this time tomorrow, I'm going to be cutting it close to making it to the draft. I have classes and work tomorrow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is what yahoo sent me
I also left a message on the league board
draft is tonight at 7:30
sorry.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we were unable to draft players into your league (OHIO COWBOYS).
This likely happened because your league uses a Head-to-Head scoring system, but had an odd number of teams in it at the time of the draft. We have changed your league to an Autopick draft and set your status to Not Ready. Once you have fixed the problem, you can either choose a new live draft time or set your status to Ready and have us draft your league. See the rules for more information.
Picked up one team now I need another.
i considered joining because i love football, but honestly i dont understand how this works with the draft and such, if you could explain i will join, and what do they mean your league is different?