Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Players Leave UK Football Team
LEXINGTON, Ky. – Wide receiver E.J. Adams, and tight ends Chris Cessna and DeAunte Mason have left the University of Kentucky football team, Coach Rich Brooks has announced.

Adams has left the team for personal reasons. He started nine games last year, catching 14 passes for 180 yards. He played cornerback his first two seasons at UK before switching to receiver in 2008. He will enter the NFL supplemental draft.

Cessna has given up football because of injuries. He plans to stay in school and will receive a medical hardship scholarship. He did not see varsity game action during his two years with the team.

Mason plans to transfer to another school. He redshirted in 2008 as a freshman quarterback and moved to tight end during spring practice.

http://www.kentuckysportsnetwork.com/for...ason-leave

Best of luck to each!
Good Luck to Each
Good luck to all three........
Hate to see them go. But. good luck to what ever happens to them.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good luck to each of those players.
Is that 3 full scholarships available?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Losing Mason at TE kind of hurts us, he was the # 2 guy at the TE position. Best of luck to all three especailly EJ he's a great kid in person.
Good Luck
did we recruit a TE this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Could someone explain what the supplemental draft consist of??? I've heard of it, just don't know how it works or how people get in it.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Could someone explain what the supplemental draft consist of??? I've heard of it, just don't know how it works or how people get in it.

I may miss some details but I think I have the jist of it down.

The Supplemental is done by emails. Basically each teams sends the comissioner or whoever is in charge of the draft a confidential email, saying where they would pick the player in next year's draft. It sort of works like a silent auction.
that is cool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Best of Luck to all 3 men!
hope all 3 do well in whatever