Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Presidents Ever?
Cavemaster, you have made a few posts criticizing others opinions in this thread, but you have yet to name who you think is the worst president ever.

For what it's worth I think Jimmy Carter is the worst over one or more terms, but for the short time Barry's been in the WH most of his decisions will adversely effect this Nation for decades to come.
Old School Wrote:Cavemaster, you have made a few posts criticizing others opinions in this thread, but you have yet to name who you think is the worst president ever.

For what it's worth I think Jimmy Carter is the worst over one or more terms, but for the short time Barry's been in the WH most of his decisions will adversely effect this Nation for decades to come.

James Buchanan (1857 - 1961)
thecavemaster Wrote:James Buchanan (1857 - 1961)

Make that 1861
PHS#1 Wrote:your all a bunch of racist if your saying obama. what has he done that is soo bad in the last 6 months? try to make peace? im sorry to tell you that 90% of the world wants peace its the 10% that ruins it for all of us.
:lmao: Pure Ignorance.
Jimmy Carter!
JFK
Lyndon B. Johnson
Bush! Look what kinda mess we are in today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Panther Thunder Wrote::lmao: Pure Ignorance.

okay "You all are a bunch of Racist" that was how my quote was suppose to look sorry for not being perfect. I'll do better next time Jesus.

BUT if you can tell me 5 things Obama has done wrong, (and by wrong i'm not asking for how he hurt your fillings by being black) and i will agree with you.
PHS#1 Wrote:okay "You all are a bunch of Racist" that was how my quote was suppose to look sorry for not being perfect. I'll do better next time Jesus.

BUT if you can tell me 5 things Obama has done wrong, (and by wrong i'm not asking for how he hurt your fillings by being black) and i will agree with you.
Wrong again. 0-2. I can't even make a judgment on Obama. The point I was making is that if you don't like Obama or disagree with his policies....... wait for it........ IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A RACIST!!!!!!!!! Ask anyone on here, I am as far from racist as you will find. Obama being black doesn't bother me the least. Obama being a liberal with strong liberal views does. So, how about you find a new one, instead of playing the racist card. It is ignorance to do so and you know it.

There are a lot of White people I don't like- I guess the "Panther" in my name is now for the "Black Panthers", right? :moon: Get over yourself and thinking the world is out to get you and Obama because we are all racists.

But since you thought I was playing that game. It should be "feelings".
C.Clair Wrote:Bush! Look what kinda mess we are in today.

Amen!
C.Clair Wrote:Bush! Look what kinda mess we are in today.

Blasphemy!
TongueirateSho

Actually, I agree and I voted for the man.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Wrong again. 0-2. I can't even make a judgment on Obama. The point I was making is that if you don't like Obama or disagree with his policies....... wait for it........ IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A RACIST!!!!!!!!! Ask anyone on here, I am as far from racist as you will find. Obama being black doesn't bother me the least. Obama being a liberal with strong liberal views does. So, how about you find a new one, instead of playing the racist card. It is ignorance to do so and you know it.

There are a lot of White people I don't like- I guess the "Panther" in my name is now for the "Black Panthers", right? :moon: Get over yourself and thinking the world is out to get you and Obama because we are all racists.

But since you thought I was playing that game. It should be "feelings".

you still cant tell me 5 things he has done wrong? when you do we can be on the same page until you can you really have no argument.

1. 0-2 is not a sentence
2.Way to many punctuational marks.
3 This should be a comma not a period.

Have a nice day, and get me that list of 5 things and we will talk.

Please don't correct my witting again i know that i am no where close to the greatness of you
PHS#1 Wrote:you still cant tell me 5 things he has done wrong? when you do we can be on the same page until you can you really have no argument.

1. 0-2 is not a sentence

Please don't correct my witting again i know that i am no where close to the greatness of you

One of the dumbest posts ever on BGR.
:eyeroll::eyeroll::eyeroll:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:One of the dumbest posts ever on BGR.

:thatsfunn
Obama is well on his way so far to being one of the worst.
PHS#1 Wrote:you still cant tell me 5 things he has done wrong? when you do we can be on the same page until you can you really have no argument.

1. 0-2 is not a sentence

:igiveup: I give. This is pointless.
Back on subject fellas. :Clap:

But I completely disagree with everyone calling Obama the worst when he has yet to do anything the warrant that title. Maybe in time, maybe not, but not yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Back on subject fellas. :Clap:

But I completely disagree with everyone calling Obama the worst when he has yet to do anything the warrant that title. Maybe in time, maybe not, but not yet.

All I'm saying is that Obama is on his way so far. I haven't agreed with one thing he has done so far, but hey, what do I know?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:One of the dumbest posts ever on BGR.

lol :lmao:
Panther Thunder Wrote::igiveup: I give. This is pointless.

you have to be republican's. i get this all the time. they want to say how horrible he is, but then i ask for 5 things they disagree with that he has done that is Wrong and they say they give up that talking to me is pointless.

If you believe in your heart he has done so much wrong then air it out tell me why.
PHS#1 Wrote:you have to be republican's. i get this all the time. they want to say how horrible he is, but then i ask for 5 things they disagree with that he has done that is Wrong and they say they give up that talking to me is pointless.

If you believe in your heart he has done so much wrong then air it out tell me why.
Talking to you is pointless because you can't comprehend the English language. Did you miss the sentence where I said I couldn't give a judgment on Obama yet? Or did you just decide to ignore it because it didn't fit your agenda of making republicans out to be racists? Republicans aren't going to be all excited to support a democrat, be he black or white. SHOCKER!

Let's walk through this together:
You said in the original post I quoted that if people were listing Obama that they were racists. Ok?

I replied that it was an ignorant statement.

You came back with a response about how I was trying to correct your grammar, and all that.

I corrected you and pointed out in my next response that I was saying that not liking Obama doesn't result in you being a racist.

You then replied to my post and went on again about how I didn't give you anything he has done wrong. Even though I haven't even criticized Obama in this thread.

I gave up, because 3 posts wasn't enough to get my point across.

Now again you have asked for me to name something he has done wrong, when I haven't said one thing about Obama other than he is a liberal and I am against those views for the most part.

So, Please enlighten us. What in the world are you talking about?
^ LOL, good one!
BUSH -2 made a mess of our country!!!!!!!!
Panther Thunder Wrote:Talking to you is pointless because you can't comprehend the English language. Did you miss the sentence where I said I couldn't give a judgment on Obama yet? Or did you just decide to ignore it because it didn't fit your agenda of making republicans out to be racists? Republicans aren't going to be all excited to support a democrat, be he black or white. SHOCKER!

Let's walk through this together:
You said in the original post I quoted that if people were listing Obama that they were racists. Ok?

I replied that it was an ignorant statement.

You came back with a response about how I was trying to correct your grammar, and all that.

I corrected you and pointed out in my next response that I was saying that not liking Obama doesn't result in you being a racist.

You then replied to my post and went on again about how I didn't give you anything he has done wrong. Even though I haven't even criticized Obama in this thread.

I gave up, because 3 posts wasn't enough to get my point across.

Now again you have asked for me to name something he has done wrong, when I haven't said one thing about Obama other than he is a liberal and I am against those views for the most part.

So, Please enlighten us. What in the world are you talking about?

okay i can see that this is going no where. So let's just agree to disagree
PHS#1 Wrote:okay i can see that this is going no where. So let's just agree to disagree

Agree to disagree on what??? lol!!!!

No body on here can figure out what the heck you are even rattling on about. You have not posted one single thing that has made the first bit of sense. Perhaps you should have just stayed away from this one from the beginning.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Obama is well on his way so far to being one of the worst.

Are we having troop withdrawal as week speak? Dang, I knew Obama would mess up and get our boys out of that **** hole.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Are we having troop withdrawal as week speak? Dang, I knew Obama would mess up and get our boys out of that **** hole.

Obama is making friends with the enemy instead of trying to protect this country. That's a much better plan, huh? :eyeroll:

All of you people talk about how Bush and the Republican party has gotten us into this terrbible economic mess. But yet, I haven't heard the first Obama defender be able to tell me something he has done for the betterment of our country.

All I hear is Obama "ain't doin' what Bush done!".

Obama has only hurt the economy with what he has done with the coal industry. Who knows what is next?

Please, somebody tell me what Obama is doing to help us get out of this mess!

I bet I don't get a legit response from anyone. :biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Agree to disagree on what??? lol!!!!

No body on here can figure out what the heck you are even rattling on about. You have not posted one single thing that has made the first bit of sense. Perhaps you should have just stayed away from this one from the beginning.
Thank you. I couldn't even think of anything to say.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Obama is making friends with the enemy instead of trying to protect this country. That's a much better plan, huh? :eyeroll:

All of you people talk about how Bush and the Republican party has gotten us into this terrbible economic mess. But yet, I haven't heard the first Obama defender be able to tell me something he has done for the betterment of our country.

All I hear is Obama "ain't doin' what Bush done!".

Obama has only hurt the economy with what he has done with the coal industry. Who knows what is next?

Please, somebody tell me what Obama is doing to help us get out of this mess!

I bet I don't get a legit response from anyone. :biggrin:

I'm gonna say your 100% right, there will be no legit answer lol!!!!!!!!!
Very true and great post Midd. Alumni!