Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats BMS Lady Pirates!!!!!
The Lady Pirates went to Elkhorn City last night and walked away county champs after defeating the Johns Creek Bearcats in a hardfought ballgame. I was unable to attend due to job related circumsatnces, but I heard this was a great game to watch and a really good atmosphere for basketball.

I also have a younger sister on the BMS Lady Pirate squad that I would like to give a big shout-out!! Way to play!!!

Congrats to the entire BMS Lady Pirate squad and to their coaches, Amanda Collins & Stacy Gilliam, for a job well done.

Thanks for the trophy girls!!!! :wenumber1
Congratulations!! Nothing like seeing smiles on younger kids faces after a hard fought victory:thumb:
Congratulations .. Way to go BMS Lady Pirates..:Cheerlead A talented bunch of ballplayers...
CONGRADULATIONS BMS!! WAY TO GO GIRLS!! :wenumber1
Congratulations to the BMS Lady Pirates!!!!!

I would also like to congratulate the BMS Cheerleaders on their 1st place win at the County Tournament!:Cheerlead

BMS had 3 players on the All Tourney Team:

Meghan Staten
Jillnell Bevins
Alexis Howard

Congrats Girls!!!!!
Congratulations to the Belfry Middle School Lady Pirates & Cheerleaders !!!!

2005 Pike County Champions !!!

.....And the Traditon continues !!!!!

:wenumber1
Congratulations to Belfry..It was a really good game..I think the cheerleaders actually got runner-up to Pikeville, but their squad looked good.
Congrats girls!
Congratulations!
"GIVE ME THE ROCK" Wrote:Congratulations to Belfry..It was a really good game..I think the cheerleaders actually got runner-up to Pikeville, but their squad looked good.

You're right. I was told that same thing tonight. I was going by what was printed in yesterday's Williamson Daily News. I should have known better to go by what is in that.
Way to go Lady Pirates. Coach Collins is now a Lady Pirate. :wenumber1
congr
Congratulations, you may have lost to JC earlier, but you won the most important game.