Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Sanford a Democrat?? According to fox news he is!
Take a look at this pic.. Mark Sanford is now a Democrat.

Fox also mislabeled Mark Foley as a democrat during his scandal. Fair and balanced?? lol!!!!

http://www.newshounds.us/2009/06/24/whoo...t.php#more
Good job Coach. Faux News - Wrong and Stupid!
lol
Sanford is a Republican that voted to impeach Clinton over his frolicking. Let's see if he gives up his seat over the same thing.
LOL, For every republican that does something like this, there are two liberals doing the same thing or something worse, lol!!!!!
lil dog Wrote:LOL, For every republican that does something like this, there are two liberals doing the same thing or something worse, lol!!!!!

lol, thats the typical right wing talk I expected to hear.

It may be true, but in the situations when a republican does something wrong, I guess it's just ok to go ahead and make him a liberal. According to Fox, Republicans can do nothing wrong.
lil dog Wrote:LOL, For every republican that does something like this, there are two liberals doing the same thing or something worse, lol!!!!!

Proof please.
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:lol, thats the typical right wing talk I expected to hear.

It may be true, but in the situations when a republican does something wrong, I guess it's just ok to go ahead and make him a liberal. According to Fox, Republicans can do nothing wrong.

AAAAAH, Typical right wing talk lol, and I get the response I was looking for from the far left, yeah if he is gonna act like a liberal , might as well be one. No I'm just kidding , Fox is wrong if they do that on purpose, and republicans are not perfect, almost but not yet lol.....
TheRealVille Wrote:Sanford is a Republican that voted to impeach Clinton over his frolicking. Let's see if he gives up his seat over the same thing.

I'm a republican, and he should give up his seat, he's no better than anyone else, what is wrong for one, is wrong for another......whether your on the left or the right IMO !!!!!!!