Class A Region 8
Rank them

Pikeville
Paintsville
Allen Central
Betsy Layne
Phelps
South Floyd

That was the finished rankings from last year.

I will put mine down later.
I think those will remain the same. Pikeville will meet Hazard for Regional Championship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think those will remain the same. Pikeville will meet Hazard for Regional Championship.

:Thumbs:
1. Pikeville
2. Paintsville
3. Allen Central
4. Betsy Layne
5. South Floyd
6. Phelps
1) Allen Central
2) Paintsville
3) Pikeville
4) Betsy Layne
5) South Floyd/Phelps
1 AC
1 Pikeville
1 Paintsville
4 Betsy Lane
South Floyd
Phelps

I predict a 3 way tie for 1st this year in this district.
pikeville, the finally got a ball coach,if they listen they will be fine.
Pikeville
Allen Central
Paintsville
Betsy Layne
South Floyd
Phelps
cuppett777 Wrote:pikeville, the finally got a ball coach,if they listen they will be fine.

100% corrrect .i.m.o.
i think phelps will be the dark horse of all of this
Phelps will be good,,better than last year for sure..you all will see
bac2369 Wrote:1 AC
1 Pikeville
1 Paintsville
4 Betsy Lane
South Floyd
Phelps

I predict a 3 way tie for 1st this year in this district.

IMO...no WAY (sched. strength 5 being hardest)
1st... Pikeville but did lose some key players, must stay healthy injury free, always considered a force in Distict play...5
2nd...Paintsville lost 9 to grad. plus QB (Deaton)...4
3rd...Betsy Layne lost 9 to grad. but still have key players comming back in Nathan Martin, Moldinnaldo,Jarrel,C.Adkins amongst others...3
4th...Allen Central lost QB (Prater) and TE/LB (Dye) but 2 key players comming back in the Crowder bros...3
5th...Phelps only lost 6 to grad. with key players in (QB/RB) Blankinship and (WR) B. Smith comming back. Apparently rebiulding good luck no info on sched...
6th...South Floyd lost 9 players to grad. but some key players comming back in QB Moore and Slone a young team looking to do damage...3

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THESE TEAMS IN 09-10 SEASON...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
1.Pikeville-Last year they proved even in down years they are the best in this district. Will miss Harmon, Baker, and Cleary but return 3 starters on the line and WR/LB Clark Keene will be a district POY candidate if he stays healthy. QB Blake Branham, MLB/RB JR Robinson, OL/DL Jared "Moose" Anderson will provide solid senior leadership for all are 3 year starters.

2. Paintsville-will have some holes to fill but I see them with only 1 loss in the district
3. Allen Central-The Crowders are undeniably great but they cant do it all by themselves.
4. Betsy Layne-Has some skill players returning with playoff experience so that should be enough to lock up the 4 seed.
5. South Floyd-Beacuse they are better than Phelps but not by much.
6. Phelps-As usual will be lucky to have enough kids to field a team by the end of the season.
phelps will be in the 3 seed i say
1.Allen Central
2.Paintsville
3.Betsy Layne
4.Pikeville
5.SF
6.Phelps
Ac
paintsville
pikeville
bl
phelps
sf
central fan Wrote:1.Allen Central
2.Paintsville
3.Betsy Layne
4.Pikeville
5.SF
6.Phelps

:thatsfunn:thatsfunn:thatsfunn
Thanks I needed that laugh.
Didn't Allen Central get demolished in the first round of the playoffs last year at Harlan?
i say phelps all the way
palmer Wrote:Didn't Allen Central get demolished in the first round of the playoffs last year at Harlan?

Yes. I believe the final score of that game was Harlan 46 AC 6
Phelps will be 3.
Wow, phelps beat Jenkins and you think they will be the 3rd seed?
nope i just think Phelps will be good this year thats all..
betsylaynealum Wrote:Wow, phelps beat Jenkins and you think they will be the 3rd seed?

And Betsy Layne lost too a school who has never won a varsity game. Phelps has just a good of chance as Allen Central, Betsy Layne, or South Floyd.
1. Paintsville
2. Pikeville
3. Allen Central
4. Phelps
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
1 - Allen Central
2 - Pikeville
3 - Paintsville
4- Betsy Layne
5 - South Floyd / Phelps

Real Badman I think your wrong there, I dont think Phelps has near the chance of Allen Central. I do however think they could possibly knock off south floyd or BL. The 4 seed will be a dogfight between SF, Bl and Phelps.
Pikeville big.