Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes?
"Whether we bring our enemies to justice, or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done."
-George W. Bush,
"Men don't follow titles, they follow courage." Braveheart

"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw. I'm scared of what I did, of who I am. And most of all... I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you." -Dirty Dancing
Thats what I love about these high school girrrls, ma'. I get older..they staaaay th' same age.- Wooderson
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good things happen when you meet strangers.
--Yo-Yo Ma
"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on... uh...." - George W. Bush

I've supported him as president and highly respect him, but I don't think I can ever forget this quote.:biggrin:

Is this quote good? I just thought of it.

"The smartest people in the world are the ones who realize they know nothing."
Yup! I like it
"You a'int seen nothing yet"
- Rowdy Roddy Piper
Deathstar 80 Wrote:"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on... uh...." - George W. Bush

I've supported him as president and highly respect him, but I don't think I can ever forget this quote.:biggrin:

Is this quote good? I just thought of it.

"The smartest people in the world are the ones who realize they know nothing."

That's a real good quote.:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
- Will Rogers
When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ***!
-Bobby Knight
I looked for the same pitch my whole career, a breaking ball. All of the time. I never worried about the fastball. They couldn't throw it past me, none of them.
-Hank Aaron
I can do something else besides stuff a ball through a hoop. My biggest resource is my mind.
-Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.
-Muhammad Ali
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
-Muhammad Ali
Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life.
-Muhammad Ali
"The Truth Will Still Stand When The World is On Fire"-My Dad

"Well do Whatever It Takes To Win"-Chuck Noll

"Coaching football isnt pressure, pressure is feeding your family"-Mike Tomlin

"When a defining moment comes. You either define the moment, or the moment defines you."-Kevin Costner in Tin Cup.

"Oh no. He didnt hit you. He didnt bump you. He didnt nudge you. He "Rubbed" you. And Rubbin, son, is Racin!"-Robert Duvall in Days of Thunder.

"If these guys are afraid of going too fast? Tell them to tie a kerosene rag around their ankles. So the ants wont climb up their legs and eat their candy @#$%!"-Dale Earnhardt

"If you dont approach your job with great fire and enthusiasm. You will be fired with great enthusiasm"-Vince Lombardi

"There is no learning without pain"-Aristotle

"Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death. I will fear no evil for THOU art with me"-Psalm 23
I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.
-Muhammad Ali
I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.
-Muhammad Ali

great quote. If we spent as much time loving each other instead of those that we will never ever be associated with, what a better world it would be. I see all the love poured out to Michael Jackson, yet there were fights on the streets because people jumped in front of each other just to get a glimpse of the motorcade that was supposedly carrying the casket.
"It's never a mistake to care for somebody." -Radio
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:"It's never a mistake to care for somebody." -Radio

That's a great quote. Is that quote from the movie Radio? I must have missed it.
"Soul of a woman was created below." - Robert Plant
Hate is easy, Love takes courage
-Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and
finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from our
past.

*Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

-When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life a thousand
reasons to smile.

*Friends are like bras, close to the heart and always there for
support

-You'll never know how strong you are until being strong is the only
choice you have left.

*Love gives someone the power to break you.

-Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you'll look back
and realize they were they big things.

*You are the author of your own life. Remember you are writing in
pen and can't erase your mistakes.

-My imperfection makes me beautiful. (Me)

*Put that in your juice box and suck it. (from Juno I think)
"I am the greatest" -Ricky Henderson
"You get out of it what you put into it" -My Dad
"I hate your music:"
"yeah well I f..... the housekeeper the other day"
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
-Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.

"Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain. Cherish the moment, ignore the pain. Live, laugh, love. Forgive & forget. Life's too short, to live with regrets."

-Every girl wants a man she can go to in her sweats, hair a mess, make up running down her face, eyes red from crying, and the first thing he says to her is "Baby you're beautiful"., and he actually means it.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just said it would be WORTH IT!

be your own kind of beautiful

if he's dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go
That movie was ............AWESOME!!

Im gonna give you a Hawaiian name.....P'..P'Pew Pete, LOL
crazytaxidriver Wrote:"I hate your music:"
"yeah well I f..... the housekeeper the other day"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Boys close the door, we aint heatin' Jenkins!"- My dad screamed that 870 million times to me and my brothers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Life is like a roller coaster.
you have your ups and downs,
but in the end, it's all worth the ride.

Pain and suffering ends only when you want it to. Put your past behind you and move forward. Never back down from what life throws in your face.

3 choices in life:
give up, give in, or give it your all.

Life's too short & nothing lasts forever.
So live it up, drink it down, laugh it off.
Avoid the BS & never have regrets,
because at one point; what you did was exactly what you wanted.