Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you had to...
If you HAD to get a tattoo in one hour, no ifs, ands, or buts, what would you get?

Post a picture of it here if at all possible.
Smile Smile
Lmao, although that is funny, I'm being serious.
What would you really get?
my daughters name under the one i already have.
I would get one of my future son. Either his face or his name.
I would get one of a doughnut with a bite taken off of it on my left shoulder and whenever someone said something to me that pissed me off I would pull down my shirt and act like I am taking a bite of my arm and let them see the doughnut

crazy idea i know, but i like it!
Here's what I'd get:
i dont know of what yet, but i would get somethin on my lower back
I would get 3 little long haired brunette fairies..one for each of my daughters. The dresses would be my daughter's favorite colors. It would be in the small of my back.
I would get a Chinese or Japanese symbol for brotherhood probably.

Anyone think that they could find this symbol for me?
a tiny heart
Beef,

Kanji for Brotherhood: [Image: http://branwyn.warp1.net/LJ/aa_KanjiTeiBrotherhood.png]
thanks tribe :thumb:
No problemo.
I don't really like tattos
Probably something of this nature..
i would get a portrait done on my shoulder blade of caleb, probably with this pic
I would probably get something in Mandarin Chinese on the back of my calf... something NO ONE would EVER think of.
I don't know what I would get...maybe a fairy or something on my lower back or something on my shoulder blade...not sure though...
I would probably get a sun, or this one picture I saw that was a tribal sun or something like that, I don't remember
I would get welcometoshortyshotdogstand in old english letters somewhere only a girl would find it lol..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I would get welcometoshortyshotdogstand in old english letters somewhere only a girl would find it lol..
And somehere only your girl could find Smile
that's what i said lol
This on My back between My shoulder blades, And shut up I know I'm a nerd.....[Image: http://www.crcerror.com/xboxlivefrance/h...00-600.jpg]
Prob my name in old english