Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy BGR!
Howdy all. I'm new to the site, just found out about it last night. I have been looking over it all day and it is without a doubt the best sports site I've seen. I'm glad PiratePal informed me of it. I know of a few on here and I already feel at home. Looking foward to talk sports on here.:Skull03:
:dance: WELCOME!!! :dance:

If you need anything, let me know....or just bug PP Smile
What Beef said.
Cool have fun just ignore catdawg he kinda of crazy 8)
welcome to the site
Welcome to the site crossbones !!!! great to have another member of the Pond Creek Nation aboard....
Welcome to BGR!! If ya need anything let me know... Have fun!!
Hello friend. Try to be good, but most importantly....have fun!!!!:rock:
Thanks everyone. Also, I hope Mr. Incredible didn't mind me using his avatar. It seemed to go with the name.
Nah he shoudlnt mind too bad lol
But we are glad to have ya aboard even tho you are a pirate....Nah im kidding glad to have ya aboard if ya need anything dont hesitate to ask my self or another mod, ENJOY ur self
Welcome to BGR. Have fun posting.
TongueoliceLig THIEF!!!!!TongueoliceLig :police: :Angry07: hahaha, just kidding thats cool man, consider it yours, welcome to the site if you need anything dont hesitate to ask.
"MR.INCREDIBLE" Wrote:TongueoliceLig THIEF!!!!!TongueoliceLig :police: :Angry07: hahaha, just kidding thats cool man, consider it yours, welcome to the site if you need anything dont hesitate to ask.

Smile Thanks, I'll try to do it justice.
Big shoes to fill then Crossbones Smile
Hello!! You aren't the only one knew to the site, because I am also!!! I have always new about it, but i just became a member!! If anybody could would you please tel me how to start a thread of my own??? Thanks BALLER_50
At the top of each thread page there is an option for "New Thread"

to start a new Intoduction thread go here:
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...y.php?f=26
and select new thread.
"Beef" Wrote:Big shoes to fill then Crossbones Smile

That's just my luck, Steal from someone bigger than me.:Hammer3: Smile
Welcome CB.. Make sure you check out the Belfry theme for BGR at the bottom of any page youll see style picker. Just choose Belfry and enjoy.
Welcome.......
Thanks again guys. I did try that option and put it on Belfry, but everytime I reopen the site it goes back to default. Oh well it's great anyway.
"Crossbones" Wrote:Thanks again guys. I did try that option and put it on Belfry, but everytime I reopen the site it goes back to default. Oh well it's great anyway.

you can go to user cp and click on edit options, down at the bottom of the screen you can pick the theme you want and it will stay that way till you change it
Welcome crossbones!
Welcome!
Welcome.
Welcome!!!!
Thanks again everyone. I'm really enjoying the site.