Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe Louisville fans in one word
ballcrazy Wrote:Why did you ask if you know all the answers????????????????:please:

A wee bit confused by you. That was EKU's first post in this thread. Batcat11 started it and asked the question.
theVILLE Wrote:there is no need to be jealous kingjames#1 you will beat us again in about 10 years.....

Here are my top 10 reasons why Kentucky is better than Louisville.

Reason #1- We have 5 more National Titles!!

Reason #2- We have #1 recruiting class!!

Reason #3- We totally destroyed UL in football last year and the year before!!

Reason #4- We have the best coach in CB in Calipari!!!

Reason #5- You haven't won a championship in 23 years!!!

Reason #6- You have been to more NIT's in the past 10 years than final fours!!!

Reason #7- We are the winniest and most prestige basketball program of all time!!!

Reason #8- We have more 5 star recruits then the entire BIG EAST!!!!

Reason #9- Our #2 pg is 10x better than your starting pg!!!

Reason #10- We are about to win #8!!!

Let me know if you need more reason to why UL fans are jealous of KENTUCKY!!!!!!!
ballcrazy Wrote:Why did you ask if you know all the answers????????????????:please:

The only thing I am asking is where were all these UofL fans besides theVille when UK was dominating the recruiting scene and UL was losing committs and wondering where their beloved coach was hiding when all the garbage was coming about him? Confusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:and going to beat kentucky for the THIRD year straight:biggrin:

Highly doubt that. In case you didn't know Kentucky has a new player by the name of John Wall. He could beat Loserville himself.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Either "Delusional" or "Gangsta" when talking about the fans.

Talking about the campus it would be "concrete"

Talking about the football team "failure"

Talking about the basketball team "scared"

Talking about Pitino "Adulteror"

Talking about Kragthorpe "Joke"

Talking about Jurich "envious"

Talking about the plans to add to Papa Johns "idiotic"

Talking about beating Uk- ofcourse we have the last two lets make it three
Talking about Basketball team scared???what are you talking about...what are they scared of....
sherman14 Wrote:Highly doubt that. In case you didn't know Kentucky has a new player by the name of John Wall. He could beat Loserville himself.

In case you havent heard I dont care about john wall...what was the all mighty jodie meeks execuse then....PPAT???
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Here are my top 10 reasons why Kentucky is better than Louisville.

Reason #1- We have 5 more National Titles!!

Reason #2- We have #1 recruiting class!!

Reason #3- We totally destroyed UL in football last year and the year before!!

Reason #4- We have the best coach in CB in Calipari!!!

Reason #5- You haven't won a championship in 23 years!!!

Reason #6- You have been to more NIT's in the past 10 years than final fours!!!

Reason #7- We are the winniest and most prestige basketball program of all time!!!

Reason #8- We have more 5 star recruits then the entire BIG EAST!!!!

Reason #9- Our #2 pg is 10x better than your starting pg!!!

Reason #10- We are about to win #8!!!

Let me know if you need more reason to why UL fans are jealous of KENTUCKY!!!!!!!

Im not jealous....Prove coach cal is better than pitino....how many final fours, how many championships...HMMM cant prove it by that can you...Not arguing about the football team you all will beat us 50-0 of we are lucky...lol...about to win #8 I doubt it in fact I would beat the house on it almost...
Hate
theVILLE Wrote:Im not jealous....Prove coach cal is better than pitino....how many final fours, how many championships...HMMM cant prove it by that can you...Not arguing about the football team you all will beat us 50-0 of we are lucky...lol...about to win #8 I doubt it in fact I would beat the house on it almost...

Coach Cal is better by getting Rose and Evans where they are now!!! Pitino doesn't have any 5* recruits this year while Cal developed #1 class in only 50 days at UK. Pitino has been to more NIT's then Cal too. Give Cal a few years and he will have more championships as well. Be keep on hating, we are use to it by now with all the JEALOUS UofL fans. :biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:Im not jealous....Prove coach cal is better than pitino....how many final fours, how many championships...HMMM cant prove it by that can you...Not arguing about the football team you all will beat us 50-0 of we are lucky...lol...about to win #8 I doubt it in fact I would beat the house on it almost...

Are we comparing to Pitino at UK or Pitino at UL because there is a HUGE difference?

How many Final 4's and National Championships does Pitino have at UL compared to Calipari at Memphis? Which of the two coaches has been to the National Champiosnhip most recently? If you want to use Pitino's accomplishments at Uk that is fine by me, but just note that's where his legacy came from when doing so.

Just FYI:
Pitino has been to one Final 4 at UL, no Championship Games, and (2) Elite 8 Finishes in 8 seasons.

Calipari has been to one Final 4 at Memphis, one Championship Game, and also been to (2) Elite 8's. He also has an additional Sweet 16 appearance which Pitino doesn't have.

At worst it is a push for Calipari, but it looks to me that Calipari's national resume at Memphis supercedes that of Pitino's at UL.

And you wondered why I listed UL as "scared". Well see above and factor in the fact Calipari has outdueled Pitino despite not having the facilities, the financial backing, and the historic draw of a program like UK. Now everytime you log online you see another 5 Star player listing UK as one of his favorites, while the only thing you hear abut Pitino is either about his legal troubles, rumors he may be going back ot the NBA, or people wondering where he has went because he is basically a ghost on the recruiting circuit now. As for UL, the only news you heard as UK was picking up Top 10 player after Top 10 player was about the decommitments from their future class.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Are we comparing to Pitino at UK or Pitino at UL because there is a HUGE difference?

How many Final 4's and National Championships does Pitino have at UL compared to Calipari at Memphis? Which of the two coaches has been to the National Champiosnhip most recently? If you want to use Pitino's accomplishments at Uk that is fine by me, but just note that's where his legacy came from when doing so.

Just FYI:
Pitino has been to one Final 4 at UL, no Championship Games, and (2) Elite 8 Finishes in 8 seasons.

Calipari has been to one Final 4 at Memphis, one Championship Game, and also been to (2) Elite 8's. He also has an additional Sweet 16 appearance which Pitino doesn't have.

At worst it is a push for Calipari, but it looks to me that Calipari's national resume at Memphis supercedes that of Pitino's at UL.

And you wondered why I listed UL as "scared". Well see above and factor in the fact Calipari has outdueled Pitino despite not having the facilities, the financial backing, and the historic draw of a program like UK. Now everytime you log online you see another 5 Star player listing UK as one of his favorites, while the only thing you hear abut Pitino is either about his legal troubles, rumors he may be going back ot the NBA, or people wondering where he has went because he is basically a ghost on the recruiting circuit now. As for UL, the only news you heard as UK was picking up Top 10 player after Top 10 player was about the decommitments from their future class.
:moon::rockon::notworthy:worthy::Clap::Cheerlead
Jealous!
You may have won the last two times. But who leads the all time series?
Look, I love Pitino still. Just because he is someplace that is "NOT" my team, will never ever take away what he did at and FOR UK Basketball. Without Pitino, we would still be scratching the bottom of the Basketball world and I guarentee you thee would be NO CAL if not for Pitino bringing basketball back to the Commonwealth!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Are we comparing to Pitino at UK or Pitino at UL because there is a HUGE difference?

Just FYI:

Great post. :rockon:

All Louisville fans should read, unless they have already faced the fact that Louisville is once again behind Kentucky.

Just FYI:

Did you really have to rip his heart out like that?

Just FYI:

:flame:

:theman:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Coach Cal is better by getting Rose and Evans where they are now!!! Pitino doesn't have any 5* recruits this year while Cal developed #1 class in only 50 days at UK. Pitino has been to more NIT's then Cal too. Give Cal a few years and he will have more championships as well. Be keep on hating, we are use to it by now with all the JEALOUS UofL fans. :biggrin:

Im not the least bit jealous of coach cal....I would rather have Rick anyday...
theVILLE Wrote:Im not the least bit jealous of coach cal....I would rather have Rick anyday...

I'm glad your taking Rick. I'll take Coach Cal. :biggrin:

Just FYI:

Pitino is the #1 reason I am a ville fan....and as for cal...and recruiting wait til about september or october and no rercruiting scandal or nothing happens then brag...
theVILLE Wrote:Pitino is the #1 reason I am a ville fan....and as for cal...and recruiting wait til about september or october and no rercruiting scandal or nothing happens then brag...

:thatsfunn:lmao::Clap:

You've said this thirty times.
Nit
theVILLE Wrote:Pitino is the #1 reason I am a ville fan....and as for cal...and recruiting wait til about september or october and no rercruiting scandal or nothing happens then brag...

Calipari has ZERO NCAA violations directly associated with him. Pitino, on the other hand, cannot make that claim.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/05/24/sports...tions.html

The only NCAA violations concerning Calipari's program were because of personal decisions Marcus Camby made.

I like Pitino.. I like his coaching style, I like the confidence his player's play with, and I like how he has embellished living in the State of Kentucky. But your arguements against Calipari seldomly have any merit.
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn:lmao::Clap:

You've said this thirty times.

And you said Uk was going to beat Uk last season...
bigjim4packers Wrote:Nit

thats where UK plays now
theVILLE Wrote:And you said Uk was going to beat Uk last season...

How can UK beat UK? :dontthink
outdoorsman43 Wrote:How can UK beat UK? :dontthink

I guess theVILLE realized the only team that can beat UK is their second string players.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I guess theVILLE realized the only team that can beat UK is their second string players.

Actually theVILLE has had no problem with it the last few years
theVILLE Wrote:Actually theVILLE has had no problem with it the last few years

No problem with UK beating UK? :confused:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:No problem with UK beating UK? :confused:

C'mon ODM, you know it's a losing battle trying to get any understanding from him :please: