Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Describe Louisville fans in one word
I'm sorry. But, I am completely off track. Does anyone care to fill me in?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:C'mon ODM, you know it's a losing battle trying to get any understanding from him :please:

I was awaiting a response to my post about how Pitino is the only one who has directly been cited for a NCAA infraction.
The only complaint I have about Louisville is the L-ville talk show on 101.7 that is on at 3:00 p.m. daily. I expect them to cut down Kentucky some because of the rivalry but the one guy, whom I do not recall his name, has a bitter hatred of southeast kentucky. He is constantly making derogatory remarks and stereotypes all UK fans as inbreds from the mountains. I am proud to be from the mountains. There is as many UK fans in Louisville as there are L-ville. That doesn't say much for them.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:The only complaint I have about Louisville is the L-ville talk show on 101.7 that is on at 3:00 p.m. daily. I expect them to cut down Kentucky some because of the rivalry but the one guy, whom I do not recall his name, has a bitter hatred of southeast kentucky. He is constantly making derogatory remarks and stereotypes all UK fans as inbreds from the mountains. I am proud to be from the mountains. There is as many UK fans in Louisville as there are L-ville. That doesn't say much for them.

I would call in the next time he makes that remark and stereotype all Louisville fans as living in a trailor off Dixie Highway who spend their welfare checks for tattoo's and rap music. That is about the equal to what he is saying (and by way this is not accurate, but neither is the EKY stereotype).
^thats why he is a L-ville fan. he thinks he's better than other people. i dont care where you're from you're still the same. no matter who your school is. also, i hate to tell them but alot of there money and their built up city comes east of them. with horse farms in lexington and coal mines all over the eastern portion of the state.
Were ****** bags. Smile
nervous
unhappy
theVILLE Wrote:
:popcorn::CheerleadTongueirateSho:moon:Confusedhh::redboxer:
Alright, so since you get to be stuck on that shot, I can be stuck on this.

cards_athlete Wrote:Alright, so since you get to be stuck on that shot, I can be stuck on this.

:Thumbs:

The second greatest moment in Patrick Sparks' Kentucky basketball career.
cards_athlete Wrote:Alright, so since you get to be stuck on that shot, I can be stuck on this.

He was cool and collective at the line. It didn't even bother him that he was shooting free throws to win the game.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pitino, he has yet to get that elusive championship that he brought Kentucky.

thats fine...why is ur name cards athlete
theVILLE Wrote:thats fine...why is ur name cards athlete

I'm guessing Sheldon Clark.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I'm guessing Sheldon Clark.
You got it. Wink
theVILLE Wrote:thats fine...why is ur name cards athlete
PC guessed right. If you thought for another reason, then why would I be an athlete at Louisville and have Jodie Meeks as my pic? lol
cards_athlete Wrote:PC guessed right. If you thought for another reason, then why would I be an athlete at Louisville and have Jodie Meeks as my pic? lol

You're a spy!
PC_You_Know Wrote:You're a spy!
A spy for Loserville? I wouldn't even dare to degrade myself like that. :biggrin:
cards_athlete Wrote:A spy for Loserville? I wouldn't even dare to degrade myself like that. :biggrin:

I was going to say you forgot to spy on sosas long range shooting then:yikes:
I thought this was a one word forum. :rules:
Louisvillestinkslikepoo :dump:
There one word. :Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:and going to beat kentucky for the THIRD year straight:biggrin:

LMAO louisville will be lucky to play within 20 points of kentucky this year.:lmao:
bigjim4packers Wrote:Louisvillestinkslikepoo :dump:
There one word. :Thumbs:

Suckytucky thats one word
looservillelocatedinsuckytucky lol
Lousiville IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE BORDER NOT BE AS BAD THOUGH
If it's on this side of the line it's still suckytucky.
theVILLE Wrote:Lousiville IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE BORDER NOT BE AS BAD THOUGH

Would you seriously prefer to claim Indiana instead?
So, you think L-Ville will win for the third straight year, Even though you have never beat us 3 times straight? I say with the subtraction of Clark and "T-will", along with the addition of Wall,Cousins,Orton, and Bledsoe to the equation that = UL winning by a last second shot by a terrible 3-pt shooter. Means we are going to blow you out.(Also need to add that IT WILL BE IN RUPP)
theVILLE Wrote:Suckytucky thats one word

:thatsfunn:lmao:
I don't know about all Louisville fans, but that picture really makes them look bad!! I would be ashamed! Comical!! Suburban gangsta's!!