Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate this site Poll
Rate this site[code:1:06362ae895][/code:1:06362ae895]
I love this site, It's GREAT! \Big Grin/ PDT_061
I'm so darn excited!! Great, great, great!
i love this site..... it is great
Tongue
Foul Tip Wrote:Cheap rip off of the real deal...

I love you Guru!!
Tongue
I read this post and I'm not sure what you mean or where this post is headed but let me remind everyone that we are all adults here (well, many of us) and we don't need to get into a little catfight...That's childish!

This site was created so that more sports fans in KY could get involved online for free! We want everyone to be able to enjoy a KY Sports Community site for free and with less restrictions...

We truly welcome everyone HERE and we are targeting a broader audience ( especially those who do not want to or cannot pay for a membership to a site)!

GGsMom
Tongue
You are more than welcome to be a part of this site! But if you continue spamming BGR with negative comments your ip address will be banned.
If you dont like this site just dont come anymore..
GGsMom Wrote:I read this post and I'm not sure what you mean or where this post is headed but let me remind everyone that we are all adults here (well, many of us) and we don't need to get into a little catfight...That's childish!
But I liked being a kid...and it's FUN :lol:

:wink: GG
:lol:
QQ likes to be a kid too!

I just want everyone to have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGsMom
Beef Wrote:
GGsMom Wrote:I read this post and I'm not sure what you mean or where this post is headed but let me remind everyone that we are all adults here (well, many of us) and we don't need to get into a little catfight...That's childish!
But I liked being a kid...and it's FUN :lol:

:wink: GG
Me too Big Grin
Who is this guru character? I am new to this message board and I frequented Kentucky Preps for awhile and couldnt get along with the admin ove there. Hope I am welcome here.
I love it.
WillieRainbow Wrote:Who is this guru character? I am new to this message board and I frequented Kentucky Preps for awhile and couldnt get along with the admin ove there. Hope I am welcome here.
Don't worry about guru....admin on another site.....but you will be welcome here!!! Shouldn't have any problems!!
Everyone's welcome here!

ps -Hi Beef!

GGsMom
GGsMom Wrote:ps -Hi Beef!
ummm...hi back to you???

Something here I'm not getting?
Not really..just thought I'd say hello since I didn't see your intro...
Sorry to confuse ya! Big Grin
The guru....What a joke!!!!
This site is a great idea.
This site is a great idea. One other thing, it will cost you as much as a glass of water in a resturant
Beef Wrote:
WillieRainbow Wrote:Who is this guru character? I am new to this message board and I frequented Kentucky Preps for awhile and couldnt get along with the admin ove there. Hope I am welcome here.
Don't worry about guru....admin on another site.....but you will be welcome here!!! Shouldn't have any problems!!

Thanks beef. I just saw he was getting talked about alot and wondered if he was trying to start trouble or something for the site.