Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremy Jarmon to Washington Redskins
Former UK defensive end, Jeremy Jarmon was picked by the Washington Redskins in the NFL Supplemental Draft.

Congrats to and good luck to Jeremy!

http://new.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=23470
Congrats and Good Luck Jeremy
I was hoping he would get picked up by Tenn Titans. After losing Haynesworth, the Titans need some help pn the D line. Jarmon could find his way into a spot there. I don't see it happening in Washington...
Glad to see my Skins pick him up!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Glad to see my Skins pick him up!

Me also!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Go skins good luck jarmon
Congrats and good luck.
Congrats and good luck
Congrats
talked to Jarmon yesterday on facebook and he is very excited about his opportunity with the Skins. He said he feels like he is in the best condition that he has ever been in and looks forward to proving him self to the pros. Said he will take every oppurtunity they give him, but his heart will always be with the big blue faitful and looks forward to catching a game or two this season in commenwealth.

What a great kid everyone this is what our program has been built around for the past few years. Brooks has built a solid foundation around character over "quality" (when looking at stars ratings). Let go BIG BLUE!
I liked Jeremy when he played at UK. And I wish him luck in the NFL.
Glad to see he landed on his feet. I heard a player from Texas got busted for taking the same stuff and only got a three game suspension? Anyone else hear that?