5. SC ????

Others close: Belfry, Pike Central, P-burg
"alfus21" Wrote:1. Johnson Central
2. Pikeville
3. Paintsville
4. Sheldon Clark
5. East Ridge...

PDT_003
I think Prestonsburg could be in the mix this year, depending on who comes out.
i think it could be a very tight race in the 15th. Pikeville is my pick for the favorite because of the strength they have returning in their bullpen, and for their defensive strength. Johnson Central will be a close second, but PHS will definitely be looking for some avegence after last years regional loss.

Pikeville
Johnson Central
Paintsville
East Ridge
Sheldon Clark?
I agree with your top 3
but i dont think East Ridge will be on that list.
Belfry has a new coach and some talent returning they will be number 5
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I think Prestonsburg could be in the mix this year, depending on who comes out.

A whole lot will have to come out after they only won a game last year...
"alfus21" Wrote:
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:I think Prestonsburg could be in the mix this year, depending on who comes out.

There are 5-6 Seniors that have considered playing that weren't on the team last year.
"blackcat" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

There are 5-6 Seniors that have considered playing that weren't on the team last year.

Baseball is alot like golf in that is hard to come out and play after you haven't played for a while.
That's true hopefully some of them can get used to it quick.

It's ashame though that they havent played, big waste of talent.
"HawkaManiac" Wrote:1. JC
2. Paintsville
3. ER
4. Pikeville
5. SC ????

Others close: Belfry, Pike Central, P-burg
you must be on crack having pikeville that low in the ranks they shud be number one on everybodies list...THATS A FACT
Pikeville's baseball team is good, however, will they bee that good this year..they loose smith, and i guess fish.....They have pretty much the same team this year they did last year minus those two....who do they have that could turn around the team for them....????
"panthermania" Wrote:Pikeville's baseball team is good, however, will they bee that good this year..they loose smith, and i guess fish.....They have pretty much the same team this year they did last year minus those two....who do they have that could turn around the team for them....????

R you serious??? Turn around the Team? They were 30-7, and the only time they faltered was in the Regional Semi-Finals! Sure that was when it counted but how can they turn around?

Pikevill eis furious about their loss to Johnson Central last year after beating them THREE times in the regular season! They will avenge it by taking region, sectionals, and then the ultimate!!

Thats right folks, you heard it here first!
SOLID POST........that was nice 13......it CAN happen and they are due for a trip to Applebees(not the restraunt)
Thats a BOLD statement 13!
Pikeville will DOMINATE
First of all, it isn't a fact that they should be number on everyone's list, I think that would be considered an opinion, which everyone is entitled too. Secondly, that is a bold statement to say that they will win state, especially after losing Fish and Smith, who was one of the best players around last year.
The loss of Fish merely puts a scratch on the strength of this team. and yes Smith was good but by far not the best on the team
"4leaf" Wrote:First of all, it isn't a fact that they should be number on everyone's list, I think that would be considered an opinion, which everyone is entitled too. Secondly, that is a bold statement to say that they will win state, especially after losing Fish and Smith, who was one of the best players around last year.

Your right that is a bold statement, I will admit that, but they are confident and they know they are good!

And your also right that losing Smith is like losing one of the best players in the region. Heres the thing though Hunter got hurt at the All "A" Classic about half way through the season! Pikeville played a good 15-20 games without him and played just fine! Fish is like losing our little errand boy! :wink: Big Grin

Posted Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:48 pm:

P.S: Don't tell David i said that!!!

lol
He was hurt last year, but Pikeville was exceptionally stronger when he was on the field. They may have enough talent to take them that far, but still BOLD statement haha.
And c'mon fish had a few innings in him.
They also lost Hamilton to Prestonsburg...
No big Loss Pikeville will have lots of other pitching this year!