Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alarming Video every Westerner should see.
Here's the link -> http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey...f6dee6ff9d
And Obama, Wants to be friends with these people, and do away with the term war on terror, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy ****, when was that video taken??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I do not believe it is accurate to say President Obama thinks jihadists who think like this man will break the bread of peace with the west. It is the MUCH larger block of Arab Moslems who find this type of video offensive, or younger Arabs who are still in the formative years of their thinking. Jihadist thinking such as this man demonstrates does mean all due diligence and vigilance must be maintained.
thecavemaster Wrote:I do not believe it is accurate to say President Obama thinks jihadists who think like this man will break the bread of peace with the west. It is the MUCH larger block of Arab Moslems who find this type of video offensive, or younger Arabs who are still in the formative years of their thinking. Jihadist thinking such as this man demonstrates does mean all due diligence and vigilance must be maintained.

Question, I like the insight on your posts, I don't put much input on the politics but I read what you all have to say, I was just wondering why you always bold your posts?
PC_You_Know Wrote:Question, I like the insight on your posts, I don't put much input on the politics but I read what you all have to say, [COLOR="black"]I was just wondering why you always [B]bold your posts?
[/B][/COLOR]
lol
thecavemaster Wrote:I do not believe it is accurate to say President Obama thinks jihadists who think like this man will break the bread of peace with the west. It is the MUCH larger block of Arab Moslems who find this type of video offensive, or younger Arabs who are still in the formative years of their thinking. Jihadist thinking such as this man demonstrates does mean all due diligence and vigilance must be maintained.

There will never be permanent peace in the middle east because, just as the speaker in the video says, there is a belief that the Koran says that the conflict between Isreal/the Jewish nation and the Muslim world is an eternal one that will never end.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:There will never be permanent peace in the middle east because, just as the speaker in the video says, there is a belief that the Koran says that the conflict between Isreal/the Jewish nation and the Muslim world is an eternal one that will never end.

Your right Mr.Kimball, there will never be peace in the middle east!!!!!

Well for once I have to agree with cavemaster, thinking like this is why it is imperative that we do all we can to keep America safe!!!!!
thecavemaster Wrote:I do not believe it is accurate to say President Obama thinks jihadists who think like this man will break the bread of peace with the west.
Quote:It is the MUCH larger block of Arab Moslems who find this type of video offensive, or younger Arabs who are still in the formative years of their thinking.
Jihadist thinking such as this man demonstrates does mean all due diligence and vigilance must be maintained.

What do you have to back up that statement? How do you know that the majority rather than the minority feel this way? Are you saying that the larger part of the Muslim world does not interperet the Koran as this speaker does?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What do you have to back up that statement? How do you know that the majority rather than the minority feel this way? Are you saying that the larger part of the Muslim world does not interperet the Koran as this speaker does?

Polling data from WorldWatch Institute is one place; interviews with Islamic scholars shown on news networks, PBS, and C-Span would be another. I am saying that if the larger part of the Moslem world interpreted the Koran as a call to Jihad the world would look very different than it does now. That is what I am saying.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Question, I like the insight on your posts, I don't put much input on the politics but I read what you all have to say, I was just wondering why you always bold your posts?

I choose "System" font. I started doing it to distinguish post from quoted post when debating someone. Then it became a habit. Only an idiot would think putting something in bold type makes any real difference in the quality of the argument. However, it does seem to irritate and/or amuse some folks.
thecavemaster Wrote:I choose "System" font. I started doing it to distinguish post from quoted post when debating someone. Then it became a habit. Only an idiot would think putting something in bold type makes any real difference in the quality of the argument. However, it does seem to irritate and/or amuse some folks.

I think the reason why people might find your bold text aggravating is because they might judge you as a person who thinks their comments are more important than those around it. It's just a guess, though. I understand you don't type your text in bold font for that reason.
BFritz Wrote:Holy ****, when was that video taken??

I tried to find the answer to that, and my best guess would be that they found it this year. (Yet, that's only because I seen that the first comment on that website for this video was this year.) It could have been made a few years ago.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I think the reason why people might find your bold text aggravating is because they might judge you as a person who thinks their comments are more important than those around it. It's just a guess, though. I understand you don't type your text in bold font for that reason.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter the font... it's the ideas that matter.
thecavemaster Wrote:Ultimately, it doesn't matter the font... it's the ideas that matter.

Hmmm, then are you saying that what you write would be just as effective (or ridiculous, haha) if you posted in the same manner that everyone else does?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hmmm, then are you saying that what you write would be just as effective (or ridiculous, haha) if you posted in the same manner that everyone else does?

:thatsfunn.....................:Thumbs:
I have trouble believing that there are 300, 000 militia members in the US that want to attack their own country. I honestly doubt there are that many "true" militia, altogether.

Preaching hate and boasting that they are better than us is what a lot of middle easterners do. Funny... how they try so hard to copy us in so many ways. They, of course, would deny that... but look at the things they buy, etc. They hate us because they are jealous of our "FREEDOM"!!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hmmm, then are you saying that what you write would be just as effective (or ridiculous, haha) if you posted in the same manner that everyone else does?

I'm saying it doesn't matter...unless it irritates you... which, in that case,
I don't mean to criticize anyone, but we should probably stop talking about thecavemaster's font. This thread was made for a specific video; not to make fun of anyone's font.
The man speaks from a microphone and not in front of an army. They are disguntled and cowards all of them. I have been innoculated with the Anthrax! The shots are painful and came in a series. Before the shots i wasn't fearful of a threat nor should any of you be. These people are violent and backwards. Any solution they have is going to fall short of sucess. Slowly we are crushing them out and they will suffer what they wish unto us! There will be crying and nashing of teeth for them!!!!
We aren't at war with Muslims, we are at war with terrorists who are muslims. They are not all violent, not most either. There are 1.5 billion in the world, if that were the case, we'd all be screwed.
True very true. I just feel sorry for all the kids and by kids i mean from 10-20yrs old that are being influenced by these freaks. If the man speaking and his audience feel that way thay need to grab a gun and do something about it themselves. Instead they put these kids up to doing it for them in the most cowarding way they can. They tell the kid he is very brave but he is a total brainwash.
I would give anything to put bullet in his head.
the world is jacked up
vundy33 Wrote:I would give anything to put bullet in his head.

... and he, yours.
Squid Wrote:... and he, yours.

Good, wouldn't have it any other way. It would make me killing him so much easier.
vundy33 Wrote:Good, wouldn't have it any other way. It would make me killing him so much easier.

If the matchup occurs, I'm rooting for you.
I disagree with the people who say most Muslims don't feel the same way. Even if most don't act on it they usually harbor bad feelings towards America. Even those that live and work here.

CM mentions polls and Arab scholars. LOl @ anyone who thinks those are reliable. Or just because its on PBS or C-SPAN it must be 100% true.

I think Ill go by what Ive experienced in my real life. Which is I have not met a Muslim who did not harbor some kind of hard feelings towards America. Ill never forget many doctors in my area being suspended and nearly fired for things they said right after 9-11 or for even celebrating the event.

Its too bad Id go to prison for killing these people, if not for that I already would have burned their houses to the ground with them in it.
Where the **** have you been Beetle...? lol.

But, I know alot of Muslims from the different places I've lived before and during the military and I can tell you that I have not known one that hated freedom or this country or anything like this...To tell you the truth I have more Roman Catholic friends (which is what I am) that have ill feelings toward this country more than my muslim friends do. They've always told me that its just a select few that make it hard for the rest of them and I believe them. I have even went to a islam church service and actually had fun.

We just have to open our eyes...