Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alarming Video every Westerner should see.
Beetle01 Wrote:I disagree with the people who say most Muslims don't feel the same way. Even if most don't act on it they usually harbor bad feelings towards America. Even those that live and work here...

... I think Ill go by what Ive experienced in my real life. Which is I have not met a Muslim who did not harbor some kind of hard feelings towards America. Ill never forget many doctors in my area being suspended and nearly fired for things they said right after 9-11 or for even celebrating the event...

You are painting with a broad brush, Beetle.

Since we live in the same area, maybe you could actually name the doctors that were suspended or nearly fired for their comments. I walk the same streets that you do, and go to Bellefonte or KDMC for my medical treatment. I saw no celebrations by Muslims in our area. Could you provide me with some quotes from these people?

Perhaps you could give a few specific examples of your real life experiences. Don't be afraid to name names. If there are Muslim extremists among us, I'd sure like to know who they are.

The couple that live directly across the street from me are both from India. He is a Sikh, and she is Muslim. The fact that a Sikh and a Muslim married each other is (I would imagine) pretty rare. They are both extremely nice people, that I consider to be excellent neighbors.