Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 + 2030
By the year 2020 the United States/NASA will have sent another shuttle to the moon and by the year 2030 Nasa says that we will have sent a shuttle to the planet of Mars. It is a known fact that Mars can support human life. Earth is very polluted and coming to overpopulation. Do you think that they will ever evacuate humans to Mars? This subject has been discussed before in Nasa.
The pictures I've seen of Mars doesn't have any vegetation on it. Therefore, how do scientists expect oxygen to be created while at the same time millions of people are using up the oxygen already on the planet? I'm not saying that I'm smarter than these scientists that say we can live on Mars, I'm just saying we've been wrong before.

Also, we would have to learn to adapt to the materials on Mars. Such as, we have coal, oil, and natural gas here on Earth to produce electricity. Saying that, what on Mars could produce electricity? You have to take everything in consideration. (Not to mention the large amounts of money it would take to travel even a few number of people.)
I dont think the US sent anything to the moon in 1969..I think it was government propoganda from the get go..just my opinion though..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What purpose will it do us to go back to the moon? How will it benefit the US to go back to the moon, and it will be the same there as it was in the 60's? I think what we need is learn concentrate on travel and use that resources to go to Mars and do other things that will be useful.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I dont think the US sent anything to the moon in 1969..I think it was government propoganda from the get go..just my opinion though..

I'm pretty sure they've scientifically proven that we did travel to the moon.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm pretty sure they've scientifically proven that we did travel to the moon.

So all scientists have to tell the truth, when did they take this oath and sign it with blood?
PC_You_Know Wrote:So all scientists have to tell the truth, when did they take this oath and sign it with blood?

:eyeroll:
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I'm pretty sure they've scientifically proven that we did travel to the moon.

Pictures of Apollo astronauts erecting a US flag on the Moon show the flag bending and rippling. How can that be? After all, there's no breeze on the Moon Smile
lol,