•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
CardinalAlum Wrote:everyone msg me the teams you want and ill set it up

What settings are you going to use? (min-quarters, dynasty accelerators, difficulty)
Finally got my game in, and results submitted. It disconnected on me again during this game, but do to my two previous learning experiences I knew what to do and what not to do. If you feel it is necessary to omit my results, I understand but I wouldn't quite agree with it. Talked to the guy at the phone company, he and I have come to the conclusion that ants are likely nesting in the cable modem box. :HitWall:
CardinalAlum Wrote:everyone msg me the teams you want and ill set it up
Maryland
We advanced to the next week last night. Marshall climbs to number 8!!!!!!!!!
if anyone starts a new one or if someone already has one and florida is open id join it
I'm about to give up. Today when I got on to play it told me like 5 times that the Dynasty server was not available and I kept hitting retryret. When it finally did connect and download it said one of the items wasn't downloaded and sent me back to downloading again. After doing this 3 times, it finally downloaded and let me go to the dynasty. I did my recruiting and started playing my game. Being up 14-7 at the half, in the third quarter I got disconnected and I continued to play my game. Wound up winning, 31-14. At the end of the game, I went to reconnect and it started saying the dynasty server was unavailable. I went and check the cable modem and made sure it was running, then I reset the router. I kept hitting retry now and after about ten times, I accidentally hit retry later and it kicked me out to the main menu. So I had to replay my game. You can omit my stats if you feel the need. This makes two weeks in a row and I'm pretty frustrated with it. I don't know if the dynasty server being messed up is EA's problem, our dynasty problem or my internet connection. The cable company should be here tomorrow to take a look at our modem. My brother had some of the same issues, he just didn't lose out on it like me.
CardinalAlum...if you start one ill take florida
The Blue Blur Wrote:I'm about to give up. Today when I got on to play it told me like 5 times that the Dynasty server was not available and I kept hitting retryret. When it finally did connect and download it said one of the items wasn't downloaded and sent me back to downloading again. After doing this 3 times, it finally downloaded and let me go to the dynasty. I did my recruiting and started playing my game. Being up 14-7 at the half, in the third quarter I got disconnected and I continued to play my game. Wound up winning, 31-14. At the end of the game, I went to reconnect and it started saying the dynasty server was unavailable. I went and check the cable modem and made sure it was running, then I reset the router. I kept hitting retry now and after about ten times, I accidentally hit retry later and it kicked me out to the main menu. So I had to replay my game. You can omit my stats if you feel the need. This makes two weeks in a row and I'm pretty frustrated with it. I don't know if the dynasty server being messed up is EA's problem, our dynasty problem or my internet connection. The cable company should be here tomorrow to take a look at our modem. My brother had some of the same issues, he just didn't lose out on it like me.
i alway have to reconnect to the dynasty all the time its pretty stupid personally but i think its EA not you...
Alright, Ive been waiting long enough to have the game played we will be advancing tonight after I get home work.
So did we lose another player??
We will be advancing probly this mourning. At least some time today!
Every one needs to get you games in so we can move on.

Marshall wants the buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have advanced!
Marshall still undefeated!!!!!!
We want Ohio State!!!
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. So I got my internet issues fixed from a few weeks back, all our wires had acid damage from the ants nesting in our cable modem. So they replaced them. So I get home from the lady friend's house and sit down to start my game after I had done a lil' recruiting earlier. So I get into the second quarter with the Nole's, and the game freezes up. No pausing, no calling timeout. I sat and waited for 15 minutes. So I restart my x-box and get back to the team selection screen with the ESPN voice over playing. I select my uniform and my offense and defense, and hit start. It changes to ready and freezes again. After sitting there for another 15 minutes I shut my x-box off and let it cool down for about 30 minutes. I start my game and begin to play and on my first drive, I scramble with Tebow and he takes a big it at the first down marker. Bam! Out for the game. Luckily, I pulled out a W with Brantley as my QB.

It said the game was started 3 times, I guess the one at the team selection screen counted as a start. PTB, deal with it how you want. This makes the third time this season, I've had difficulties and had to start my game more than once. Please don't make your decision on the mere fact of wanting a matchup with Ohio St. LOL!
The Blue Blur Wrote:If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. So I got my internet issues fixed from a few weeks back, all our wires had acid damage from the ants nesting in our cable modem. So they replaced them. So I get home from the lady friend's house and sit down to start my game after I had done a lil' recruiting earlier. So I get into the second quarter with the Nole's, and the game freezes up. No pausing, no calling timeout. I sat and waited for 15 minutes. So I restart my x-box and get back to the team selection screen with the ESPN voice over playing. I select my uniform and my offense and defense, and hit start. It changes to ready and freezes again. After sitting there for another 15 minutes I shut my x-box off and let it cool down for about 30 minutes. I start my game and begin to play and on my first drive, I scramble with Tebow and he takes a big it at the first down marker. Bam! Out for the game. Luckily, I pulled out a W with Brantley as my QB.

It said the game was started 3 times, I guess the one at the team selection screen counted as a start. PTB, deal with it how you want. This makes the third time this season, I've had difficulties and had to start my game more than once. Please don't make your decision on the mere fact of wanting a matchup with Ohio St. LOL!

I also got a notification, the time I got to play, that some components of Xbox Live are unavailable at this time. It stated that I would be able to play games online, chat with friends and do some other things despite the maintenence. So I don't know if that had something to do with it or not.
We are advancing this evening it has been a week. We still have to games to play and I am waiting to hear something from alabama user.
I just red ringed
Virginia Tech
We have advanced to bowl week. Marshall lost to Oregon in the Rose Bowl by 1.
I am needing some one else to take over as commish of this dynasty due to another one I am starting not wanting to quit this one. But need a new commish any one game?
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)