•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
I definitely cant do this, I haven't had internet in my room at the dorms since I got here on Sunday. No way I would have been able to play, just hold you all up.
Alright, every one has had a fair amount of time and due to inactivity tonight if your team is not set to ready, you will be gone from the dynasty.
Notorious Wrote:Alright, every one has had a fair amount of time and due to inactivity tonight if your team is not set to ready, you will be gone from the dynasty.

yeah what he said!!!

Lay the law down Notorious :redboxer:
I mean we have had enough time to set it to ready and I wanan play ive already played 3 weeks in another dynasty that I signed up for. Also a rule has been set that if you lose take the loss, don't restart quit beign a girl and take it.
Played my first game, destroyed FCS something. Simmed the 4th quarter it was getting ridiculous.
Welp I'm 1-0 and i play Ohio State next week who is a user team.
ill play my game monday wasnt sure if it was up last night and was to tired to check...out of town this weekend, so just bare with me and monday night the game will get played wont get time till about 11:30 though
That'll be fine. I should actually be on around that time. Im signed up for 4 dynastys right now and looking for a few more. I love em. '
This is how I'm doin
In this one I got Marshall and I'm 1-0
One I have Kentucky and Im 1-0
One I have Vandy and I'm 1-2 with both loses being lost in the last 30 seconds.
And the other I've got Mid Tenn State and I'm 1-0
Im 0-1
I lost to Washington 30-28 in the last 30 seconds of the game.
The 7 min qtrs are way to long I hate them... It should be 5 mins just like when you play online.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I liek the 7 min quarters because it give you a chance of keeping up with the other teams stat wise.
sorry guys you'll have to remove me my xbox is jacked up right now and i have to send it off....some kind of a clicking noise when it tries to read discs
Notorious Wrote:I liek the 7 min quarters because it give you a chance of keeping up with the other teams stat wise.

All it does is just make your stats all jacked up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:All it does is just make your stats all jacked up.

Honestly, against the computer, unless you're scoring 50+ a game in 5 min quarters, it's unrealistic you'll ever win the Heisman, 7 min. quarters isn't a bad idea, i play my dynasty games on 7 min.
Exactly me to. I actually play mine on 8. No way your defense can match up stats with the computer on 5 min.
I know you've already started the OD but i noticed some people were having to drop out, so if they're any open spots you need to fill i would be interested. It doesnt really matter the team, just let me know if its possible and I can pick a team then. And I wouldn't care to take a team that has losses if it would make it fair since im joining late. Pretty sure you're already on my friend list (marcused0217).
I don't mind you joining in.. the more the better.
1-0 beat BYU 59-28 had 630 yards 835 if you include return yards.
I will be taking over Cincinatti in the Big East:Cheerlead
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I will be taking over Cincinatti in the Big East:Cheerlead

congrats welcome to the league
I lost my first game due to stupid penalties and 4 or 5 fumbles. 2 of which were returned for touchdowns. I was getting ready to spike the ball to stop the clock and attempt a field goal to tie the game when it audibled into a HB Lead play and time expired. I got robbed. The officiating on that game is ridiculous.
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:I lost my first game due to stupid penalties and 4 or 5 fumbles. 2 of which were returned for touchdowns. I was getting ready to spike the ball to stop the clock and attempt a field goal to tie the game when it audibled into a HB Lead play and time expired. I got robbed. The officiating on that game is ridiculous.

When I play dynasty, I turn holding, facemask, and clipping all the way off. That's how ridiculous I think it is.
So when does week 2 start
Probly tomarrow around 6 or so. People need to get there games in as soon as possible. Theres still recuiting not being done. LOL This commish stuff is getting stressfull.
All games have been played
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:I lost my first game due to stupid penalties and 4 or 5 fumbles. 2 of which were returned for touchdowns. I was getting ready to spike the ball to stop the clock and attempt a field goal to tie the game when it audibled into a HB Lead play and time expired. I got robbed. The officiating on that game is ridiculous.

You might be playing to aggressive. When you're picking what you want to play aggressive or conservative notice with many of the aggressive ways to play greatly increases your risk of penalties. I don't play aggressive at all (only in 1 area) and I normally go penalty free with exception of me mis-timing the snap every now and then.
Everybody be sure to do their recruiting. I know a lot of my recruits have interest in other controlled teams, it will make it interesting try to battle each other for recruits.
We have a advanced to the next week.
WHEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I upset Va. Tech, at Va. Tech!!!!
They were ranked 6th!!!!

BGR ONLINE DYNASTY-
Marshall Thundering Herd 2-0
I have a user match this week
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next