•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
LOL Ive been thinking of some way to stop WVU my next game lol. Hey WVU wanna trade some film lol?
Notorious Wrote:LOL Ive been thinking of some way to stop WVU my next game lol. Hey WVU wanna trade some film lol?

My little brother is WVU, and he doesn't have a BGR account. He said not unless you're Jack Lengyel because he's no Bobby Bowden. LOL. He also said you'll be surprised by the way he beat ECU and set a few school records. LOL. I was rather shocked myself, so you guys check it out. Oh btw, congrats on the upset man that's wild. I also wanted to congratulate BUCKS, not on their game but his recruiting he's already got commitments from 3, 5 star recruits all of which were in the top 25. I think they were rated #1, 5, and 20 players in the nation. He's doing something right. :worthy: to the both of you.
2-0 just beat a D 2 team 94 - 0 and simmed the entire 2nd half ran the ball basically the entire game 631 rusing yards 275 passing total 906
I got crushed last night against Ohio St
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:2-0 just beat a D 2 team 94 - 0 and simmed the entire 2nd half ran the ball basically the entire game 631 rusing yards 275 passing total 906

This is why I hate having the 7 min qrts.. This is so not realistic at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Actually, was thinking about finding some sliders to imply on the league.
Batpuff Wrote:This is why I hate having the 7 min qrts.. This is so not realistic at all.

Not totally unbelievable either, 15th is playing as Oklahoma, I'd say if OU played their starters the entire game in real life, with the way their offense is, they could possibly put up 90 points on a bad D-2 team, which the FCS teams on the game are, BAD.
Notorious Wrote:Actually, was thinking about finding some sliders to imply on the league.

For slider info:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nc...l-sliders/
I wish you could play atleast one game every other day or every day rather then once a week..... I hate the having to wait to play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Yeah, but different people have different schedules. Im actually looking for another league to play in. I just dropped outta one, due to a disagreement with the commish. The guy I played was playing a wr at qb, and Im aginst the whole playing players outta postion, so I dropped out.
Notorious Wrote:Yeah, but different people have different schedules. Im actually looking for another league to play in. I just dropped outta one, due to a disagreement with the commish. The guy I played was playing a wr at qb, and Im aginst the whole playing players outta postion, so I dropped out.

I dont like it when people play players at different positions either unless: 1-) the player at one time played that position(Cobb for UK) or 2-) If one position is really weak, but you have a lot of good players at another position.(If you have horrible DE's but a bunch of good LB's or good CB's but bad safeties, i dont see why u wouldn't put someone in to better your team.
Everyone is done with games for this week!!!
yes i got a few commitments with the bucks so far and it should be soon i'll have a few more. i got the #1 MLB, #1 WR (i believe) and #1 kicker im pretty sure ill have to go home and look at it. but poor batcat we lost connection cause his power went out and then his lights did!!!!LOL nothing but love for ya horn...
Should be advancing the tonight. Gonna find a good set of sliders to use.
beasy_bo Wrote:yes i got a few commitments with the bucks so far and it should be soon i'll have a few more. i got the #1 MLB, #1 WR (i believe) and #1 kicker im pretty sure ill have to go home and look at it. but poor batcat we lost connection cause his power went out and then his lights did!!!!LOL nothing but love for ya horn...

Its all good beasy ill get ya next time we play.
running back had 200+rushing and recieving
beasy_bo Wrote:yes i got a few commitments with the bucks so far and it should be soon i'll have a few more. i got the #1 MLB, #1 WR (i believe) and #1 kicker im pretty sure ill have to go home and look at it. but poor batcat we lost connection cause his power went out and then his lights did!!!!LOL nothing but love for ya horn...

So if one person loses connection in a user vs. user game are we suppose to continue vs. cpu? Ive been in leagues where its handled differently. Ive been in leagues when it happens you continue against cpu, leagues that you quit the game and start a new one and get score back to what it was, and ive been in leagues that you restart the game fresh no matter what the score was.
Problems I've noticed with the sliders:

Kicking: I missed a chip shot field goal and an extra point in my game just now. I play on Heisman all the time and that's the first extra point I've missed in a long time.
Penalties: As mentioned by a few others, officiating is terrible now. It seems that the visiting gets holding called on them frequently, too frequently. Also on offense I use hard counts, I jumped offsides way too much for a top tier team. Their defensive line did jump some too, more often than usual.
Catching: Maybe it was just my receivers but I dropped more balls in this game, and I mean bombs that would've been big plays.

I won 34-14 over SEC rival Tennessee, but had I converted big plays and hit some kicks I would've won more convincingly.
well i just played toledo and there was over 20 holding penalties. whoever is over it must of changed something because it never did this before. if you did change something change it back. toledo had more penalty yards than overall yards.
Keep me updated on the slider change fellas that way I can update til we find whats right.
Notorious Wrote:Keep me updated on the slider change fellas that way I can update til we find whats right.

well considering my first play was a holding call and every drive i had there was a holding penalty it got very aggrivating
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:well considering my first play was a holding call and every drive i had there was a holding penalty it got very aggrivating

Question for everyone that is having problems with penalties, do you set in game strategies to aggressive? I think dynasty is best when left to default. I dont play anything aggressive except my WR catching, and my strategy for playing the pitch. These are two strategies that playing aggresive doesn't increase your risk of a penalty, but most of the others greatly increase risk of penalty. On average i will have 2-3 penalties a game and often i will go a game with no penalties at all. I just think it will be too unrealistic if we set these penalties so every team will never have a penalty.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Question for everyone that is having problems with penalties, do you set in game strategies to aggressive? I think dynasty is best when left to default. I dont play anything aggressive except my WR catching, and my strategy for playing the pitch. These are two strategies that playing aggresive doesn't increase your risk of a penalty, but most of the others greatly increase risk of penalty. On average i will have 2-3 penalties a game and often i will go a game with no penalties at all. I just think it will be too unrealistic if we set these penalties so every team will never have a penalty.

it all depends on the team im playing to be honest. Against a lesser oponet I play my WRs going deep otherwise I play them as Comeback, lesser i play them as a big catch otherwise a sure catch. I always keep the bloking as default and big block as default so i shouldnt have any penatlies like i did last game. Oh and on the norm I use the big run.
No I play balanced all the time unless I've got a big lead then I got to conservative and chew the clock.
I think total in my game on these sliders I may have had 2 holding penaltys. I play with these on another dynasty and have never had a problem with them.
Actually got to looking at the settings today and nothing had changed for the holding call. It had been the same since the start.
Notorious Wrote:Actually got to looking at the settings today and nothing had changed for the holding call. It had been the same since the start.

Default settings for all the penalties are 50 holding is just set to 55 so i dont know why there was such an increase. My complaint however was with more with clipping and pass interference. I'm not sure what was going on with the clipping calls i didnt have big blocks set to aggressive. And there was some bad pass interference calls offensively and defensively. Then when i checked the penalty settings they are set to 100 along with several other penalties. I agree with increasing the chance they are called, but not maxing them out.
Well I set them like I had in another dynasty Im in and have had no complaints in it. But I will tweak with them a bit and see what we et next week.
Notorious Wrote:Well I set them like I had in another dynasty Im in and have had no complaints in it. But I will tweak with them a bit and see what we et next week.

I think my bad experience might have been due to playing away game and homefield advantage. Some times penalties happen as long as its not every single game im ok with it.
Yeah thats how I am. But I'll tweak and see what we come up with. They are still a few games need to be played.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next