•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
Still waiting for a a game to be played.
Recuiting still needs to be done on some teams.
Notorious Wrote:Still waiting for a a game to be played.
Recuiting still needs to be done on some teams.

Need to set it that if they are not played with in two days they take a loss for that game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Alright just wanted every on to know that this is Notorious back on my old name this is the one I will be using.
We need to advance this is taking way to long
sorry everyone this past week was really hectic with classes starting back and my work schedule got changed,
Marshall moves to 5-0!!!!!
LSU 0-5...lol
OSU is the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!
4-0 60-58 over Miami triple OT
How are the sliders treating every one?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:How are the sliders treating every one?

they were good this week
yeah seemed to be making things a lil more realistic.

Only one more game left then we shall advance.
Have had a couple of ideas imed my way and I agree if your game is restarted your results will not be counted. Take your loss like a man.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Have had a couple of ideas imed my way and I agree if your game is restarted your results will not be counted. Take your loss like a man.

While I agree with you on the fact that if the game is restarted it should be chalked up as a loss, but at the same time what happens if you lose connection. Say for instance a power outage or a bad connection on a head to head game. I don't think one should be penalized in such instances. I know when OSU and USC went head to head if I'm not mistake they had trouble keeping a connection.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:How are the sliders treating every one?

It was my bye week but my brother said they were good.
My internet went out the other night during my game against Kentucky. And thank God. I have a serious problem with these sliders. Kentucky's defense isn't the Baltimore Ravens. I could NOT complete a pass. I would hit someone wide open and they would drop it or get hit and drop it. Penalties aren't as bad, but opponents defenses and dropped passes and fumbles have been an issue the past 2 games I have played. If my net is back up today, I will play my game again.
The Blue Blur Wrote:While I agree with you on the fact that if the game is restarted it should be chalked up as a loss, but at the same time what happens if you lose connection. Say for instance a power outage or a bad connection on a head to head game. I don't think one should be penalized in such instances. I know when OSU and USC went head to head if I'm not mistake they had trouble keeping a connection.
yeah we lost connection and i was finishing the game out but he got back on so we restarted
The 3 restarts this week was user vs cpu games which does not have anything to do with interenet if ur internet does go out all you have to do is to finish the gme then reconnect after the game to report results.

Every game was close which tells me that people had lost or was playing bad and wanted to restart. Im sorry, but I have not had a restart and if I lose I plan on taking it. Also, the sliders have been fien for me.
Internet going out has nothing to do with user vs computer games.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Internet going out has nothing to do with user vs computer games.

Yes it does if your playing in an online dynasty and you lose your connection your game goes as well.. Its happened to me not in this one but another I am in...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Yes it does if your playing in an online dynasty and you lose your connection your game goes as well.. Its happened to me not in this one but another I am in...

It does happen its happened to me
Mr. Sandwich Wrote:My internet went out the other night during my game against Kentucky. And thank God. I have a serious problem with these sliders. Kentucky's defense isn't the Baltimore Ravens. I could NOT complete a pass. I would hit someone wide open and they would drop it or get hit and drop it. Penalties aren't as bad, but opponents defenses and dropped passes and fumbles have been an issue the past 2 games I have played. If my net is back up today, I will play my game again.

My brother did say that there were a few wide open dropped passes. Other than that he said the sliders were good.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:The 3 restarts this week was user vs cpu games which does not have anything to do with interenet if ur internet does go out all you have to do is to finish the gme then reconnect after the game to report results.

Every game was close which tells me that people had lost or was playing bad and wanted to restart. Im sorry, but I have not had a restart and if I lose I plan on taking it. Also, the sliders have been fien for me.

i didnt lose connection but my xbox froze which has been happening to me alot as of late happened that past two games in which one I was winning and the other it was tied and I was in field goal range to win the game...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:i didnt lose connection but my xbox froze which has been happening to me alot as of late happened that past two games in which one I was winning and the other it was tied and I was in field goal range to win the game...

If this is truly the case, be afraid, be afraid and prepare for RROD.
The Blue Blur Wrote:If this is truly the case, be afraid, be afraid and prepare for RROD.

really? did that happen to you? If so does any one know what I can due to avoid it?
The red ring of death in not avoideable it will invade ur house and ruin your life good.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:The red ring of death in not avoideable it will invade ur house and ruin your life good.

Unavoidable and it will ruin your home. Yes it happened to me, what I did to take care of it is typical and atypical in the same. One I sent it to Microsoft to have it fixed and two I bought another xbox 360.
The games that said they were restarted need to be replayed. After this week if you have a problem and need to restart please communicate and let me know what happened. Communication is the key in these online dynastys.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:The games that said they were restarted need to be replayed. After this week if you have a problem and need to restart please communicate and let me know what happened. Communication is the key in these online dynastys.

well you already know mine I just beat Alabama in my regular dynasty and in mid loading to the dynasty screen it froze on me ARGHHHHHHHHH im getting ticked
Well you may have to play it agian I think every one that had been restarted I denyed the results.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next