•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football 2010 Online Dynasty
IMO the restarts from this week should be allowed since the idea was proposed this week. However, i have had multiple games in online dynasties this year and last that I have lost connection and it has no effect. If you are playing user vs. cpu losing internet connection has no effect on the game, you are still able to play and finish the game and then establish connection again and report results. So after this week IMO restarts should be unacceptable unless there are circumstances besides loss of connection. I finished last season in my other dynasty 5-7, there is no shame in taking a loss, but some of these wins look a little shady.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:IMO the restarts from this week should be allowed since the idea was proposed this week. However, i have had multiple games in online dynasties this year and last that I have lost connection and it has no effect. If you are playing user vs. cpu losing internet connection has no effect on the game, you are still able to play and finish the game and then establish connection again and report results. So after this week IMO restarts should be unacceptable unless there are circumstances besides loss of connection. I finished last season in my other dynasty 5-7, there is no shame in taking a loss, but some of these wins look a little shady.
I agree look at my record I am 0-5..lol I wish I could have restarted a few of my games but I went ahead and took a loss.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:IMO the restarts from this week should be allowed since the idea was proposed this week. However, i have had multiple games in online dynasties this year and last that I have lost connection and it has no effect. If you are playing user vs. cpu losing internet connection has no effect on the game, you are still able to play and finish the game and then establish connection again and report results. So after this week IMO restarts should be unacceptable unless there are circumstances besides loss of connection. I finished last season in my other dynasty 5-7, there is no shame in taking a loss, but some of these wins look a little shady.

I agree, now that the rules apply and we're on the same page let's move forward. This week has been held up by 3-4 days over restarted games.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Well you may have to play it agian I think every one that had been restarted I denyed the results.

well ill go ahead and take the loss than because i mean the first time it was the end of regulation and it froze on me and was tied then the second time I went into triple overtime with it...If I was doing it trying not to lose I would have never played the triple overtime...so ill set it to advance and take the result...
well i agree with everyone only way you can restart is if you lose connection with another user
Exactly what I was stating about the restarts earlier. You can lose connection during a user vs cpu game and it not disconnect you.
So every one is ready to advance correct?
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Exactly what I was stating about the restarts earlier. You can lose connection during a user vs cpu game and it not disconnect you.
So every one is ready to advance correct?

Your wrong it does disconnect you.. he was talking about if i was playing you head to head.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
No he was not re read what he said:
However, i have had multiple games in online dynasties this year and last that I have lost connection and it has no effect. If you are playing user vs. cpu losing internet connection has no effect on the game, you are still able to play and finish the game and then establish connection again and report results.

HJe was sayign exactly what I was saying.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:No he was not re read what he said:
However, i have had multiple games in online dynasties this year and last that I have lost connection and it has no effect. If you are playing user vs. cpu losing internet connection has no effect on the game, you are still able to play and finish the game and then establish connection again and report results.

HJe was sayign exactly what I was saying.

Benefit of the doubt here, let's just let by gone's be by gone's and move on. Let the rules apply. In all honesty, had I lost connection in a user vs. cpu game I would've not known what to do. Obviously the majority of us did not know you could just reconnect to report the results. Everyone is clear on where you stand as the commish, and what is expected of us as members of this dynasty. If we can not comply by the rules, then the end result will be a loss which is rightful. As for the current week, I say we allow the two guys who had restarted games and won to keep their wins and move on from here since there was no specific protocol put into place nor discussion on what to do in certain situations.
well basically im going to go ahead and make this known IF and only IF my XBOX freezes EVER again I will let you all known and then you all can back me out of the dynasty because that is something I can not control...Same diff as someone losing their connection during a head to head.
I want every one to understand that Im not tryign to be rude with this issue. Just tryign to get everything cleared up. We have advanced and from now on it would save some time if every one would communicate a little bit more.

On another note, Marshall is 6-0!!!!!!!! Bring on WVU!!!!!!!!!
I am pulling in some major recruits
Thats a problem Im having is getting a couple to commit. There on the verge though. I think the best one I have coming in is a 3 star. Maybe if we can get some love this year and upset WVU and run the table we might be able to pull in a fine class next year.
[Image: http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/34/347629.jpg]

This is the prize of the WVU vs Marshall game!!!!! And its coming to Marshall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BatCat11 Wrote:I am pulling in some major recruits

That you are my friend. Any secret to it, as it seems you're stealing recruits away from me. LOL.
Who ever is playing with the team Florida let me know when you want to play, I would like to play this game anytime tonight or Sunday. I am having surgery Monday morning.
All I know it this is taking way to long to play the games... There is no reason you should have to wait 3-5 days to play a game..... Something needs to be done about that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im open for suggestions on what to do about where its taking so logn to play games.
BurntTires Wrote:Who ever is playing with the team Florida let me know when you want to play, I would like to play this game anytime tonight or Sunday. I am having surgery Monday morning.

I sent you a message asking you when you want to play. I just sent another telling you I was on if you wanted to play right now. LMK. I will do my best to accommodate your wish to play tonight or tomorrow.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Im open for suggestions on what to do about where its taking so logn to play games.
Set a deadline then advance the week on that day no need 2 wait this long
The Blue Blur Wrote:I sent you a message asking you when you want to play. I just sent another telling you I was on if you wanted to play right now. LMK. I will do my best to accommodate your wish to play tonight or tomorrow.
Sorry I didnt get your message my son didnt let me know. If you want give me a time that is good for you and we can play this game tonight. I will be here antime after 7pm tonight.
Well my power went off during my game last night so what do you want me to do... Please let me know!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Blue Blur Wrote:That you are my friend. Any secret to it, as it seems you're stealing recruits away from me. LOL.

If i told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore lol.. Everyone watch out for USC's Defense next season for it will be tough.
We will be trying to advance by late Monday night or Tuesday every one should have there games in by then.
Batpuff Wrote:Well my power went off during my game last night so what do you want me to do... Please let me know!!!!!

As long as every one keeps in contact and lets us know what happens its fine.
Are we advancing tonight?
couldnt take down texas :-(
Marhsall can not get no respect.

7-0 with wins on the road over Va tech and WVU both top 10 teams.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Marhsall can not get no respect.

7-0 with wins on the road over Va tech and WVU both top 10 teams.

You will have to wait for the week to advance before it's reflected. Congrats on beating lil' bro, you definitely got my respect for it.
It was a hard fought game. I went up 17-0 to start the game. And just got to where my defense could not pick up his fullback in the flats. It was 17-14 Marshal at the half. And for some reason he went away from it. ANd I ripped it open in the 4th when he started stacking the box to stop my run.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next