Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fox won't air Obama news conference
NEW YORK (AP) — The Fox network says it's skipping live coverage of President Obama's prime-time news conference Wednesday night.
But the session, beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern, will be carried by networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, CNBC, C-SPAN, Fox Business Network, Fox News Channel, MSNBC and PBS.

News Corp.-owned Fox, which plans to air entertainment programming instead, also opted out of Obama's prime-time news conference last April.
They are a Republican news source.
TheRealVille Wrote:They are a Republican news source.

....and I luv'umTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I have to say that is way to biased for an organization already doubted by many as being so far right to almost distort news coverage. However it's their choice and I say that most of there viewers will applaud at their protest. Then again what news source isn't biased. Problem is Fox makes it too evident of their views lol.
Mad Dog 420 Wrote:I have to say that is way to biased for an organization already doubted by many as being so far right to almost distort news coverage. However it's their choice and I say that most of there viewers will applaud at their protest. Then again what news source isn't biased. Problem is Fox makes it too evident of their views lol.

I cannot argue with this post. :Thumbs:
I am glad they wont air it, how many channels does it take to spread his propaganda????
Looks like my tv will be turned to Fox tonight. I quit believing everything this idiot said about a week after he was elected, so why should anybody believe him now? I mean, the headline on Yahoo yesterday was him defending himself for wearing "mom jeans". Give me and the rest of this world a break from Obama.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ruppert is my hero...
Faux is the biggest liars out there, I hope republicans keep watching them...more uninformed they are.
RF81 Wrote:Faux is the biggest liars out there, I hope republicans keep watching them...more uninformed they are.

The bible says the blind is leading the blind and both will fall into a pit.

I don't agree with issues on both sides. But Bush{son} has to be the worst Pres. ever.
RF81 Wrote:Faux is the biggest liars out there, I hope republicans keep watching them...more uninformed they are.

You really show extreme ignorance thinking that Republicans are uninformed...but by all means keep it up...the Dems are imploding with all their smug ignorance...and much faster than even I could have ever hoped for.:Clap:
jetpilot Wrote:You really show extreme ignorance thinking that Republicans are uninformed...but by all means keep it up...the Dems are imploding with all their smug ignorance...and much faster than even I could have ever hoped for.:Clap:

Watch a town hall meeting, watch Sarah Palin, listen to Rush...yeah, they've been uninformed for awhile. Fox is proven liars and you pubs consider anything besides them the "liberal media".
RF81 Wrote:Watch a town hall meeting, watch Sarah Palin, listen to Rush...yeah, they've been uninformed for awhile. Fox is proven liars and you pubs consider anything besides them the "liberal media".

:thatsfunn

Dems approval ratings ======>>>:flush:
jetpilot Wrote::thatsfunn

lol - And there are more dems thean reps???
jetpilot Wrote::thatsfunn

And the pubs are even farther behind, even when they were in the 20's, still preferred the dem controlled congress over the republican one.
mrsportsfan Wrote:The bible says the blind is leading the blind and both will fall into a pit.

I don't agree with issues on both sides. But Bush{son} has to be the worst Pres. ever.

Wait for it. Got a feeling the worst is yet to come.
And I have a feeling it'll get better.
RF81 Wrote:And the pubs are even farther behind, even when they were in the 20's, still preferred the dem controlled congress over the republican one.

You show your ignorance more with every post. Republicans are ahead, thanks to people just like you. So thanks and please just keep doing what you do.:thatsfunn

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll
jetpilot Wrote:You show your ignorance more with every post. Republicans are ahead, thanks to people just like you. So thanks and please just keep doing what you do.:thatsfunn

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll

You use a Rasmussen poll? Hahahahahahahah, that's the exact misinformation I was talking about. They've had Obama down since he started and the have a minus 4 spread in their polls compared to +12 at least with everyone else.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...html#polls

How about you take a look at every other poll that has the Dems ahead....

http://www.pollingreport.com/2010.htm

Lmao:lmao:, you embarrass yourself with the exact point I was making.
Sorry but Fox cant even come close to the most Biased, MSNBC takes that by a landslide. Keith Oberman is the worst ever. Im sorry that Fox ask the Dem the Hard questions that no one else will. Guess that why Fox is still Number 1
Billnz28 Wrote:Sorry but Fox cant even come close to the most Biased, MSNBC takes that by a landslide. Keith Oberman is the worst ever. Im sorry that Fox ask the Dem the Hard questions that no one else will. Guess that why Fox is still Number 1

Ha. Olbermann is to the left, but he's no where's near the Becks and O'Reillys. He's educated, Beck the former alcoholic, barley finished HS. Olbermann and Maddow take the right behind the woodshed, Faux blatantly lies (want proof?) and were even sued for their "Fair and Balanced" logo. They are hacks...Hannity, Van Sustran, O'Reilly, Beck take the cake and it's not even close. Number 1 in what? BS? Their viewers are the least informed, yes behind MSNBC, CNN and the Daily Show...I hope their ratings get higher, helps my 72 million continue to win.
RF81 Wrote:Ha. Olbermann is to the left, but he's no where's near the Becks and O'Reillys. He's educated, Beck the former alcoholic, barley finished HS. Olbermann and Maddow take the right behind the woodshed, Faux blatantly lies (want proof?) and were even sued for their "Fair and Balanced" logo. They are hacks...Hannity, Van Sustran, O'Reilly, Beck take the cake and it's not even close. Number 1 in what? BS? Their viewers are the least informed, yes behind MSNBC, CNN and the Daily Show...I hope their ratings get higher, helps my 72 million continue to win.

I love it when people who can't spell bash the qualifications of others. It doesn't get any better. Stupid is as stupid does.:Clap:
jetpilot Wrote:I love it when people who can't spell bash the qualifications of others. It doesn't get any better. Stupid is as stupid does.:Clap:

You point out a typo I made and didn't space it, not misspell. But I guess it was your only option since you had nothing to refute the other post I made directly to you. Ha.
I think it is great that Fox didn't want to air complete and utter crap.

I mean so you think you can dance is pretty crappy, and I could have done without my girlfriend watching it all night but it is better than listening to Obama keep spitting out crap..
Billnz28 Wrote:Sorry but Fox cant even come close to the most Biased, MSNBC takes that by a landslide. Keith Oberman is the worst ever. Im sorry that Fox ask the Dem the Hard questions that no one else will. Guess that why Fox is still Number 1

:Cheerlead:Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:I love it when people who can't spell bash the qualifications of others. It doesn't get any better. Stupid is as stupid does.:Clap:

Stupid is as stupid does sounds like a campaign slogan for George Bush.

This makes me laugh, fox is by far the most biased network,
^ LOL - Oh Really?????
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL - Oh Really?????

Yea that or the history channel Smile
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL - Oh Really?????

Democrats agree, republicans dont, this just tells me your a republican!