Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Tournaments.
Anyone ever fish any tournaments at Yatesville or the other area lakes? If so how do you usually do and what tactics do you use?
I have fished in a couple at Yatesville this year and came in second with big fish one time. The rest of the time was tough fishing.
I would like to fish in a tournament..
My buddy michael morrison fishes in tournaments all the time
I love it, not only the excitement of fishing but the pressure of doing well. If you can get on a couple of good fish, usually you are in the money. Really exciting.
Crossbones i have not fished in a tourney there but have done some fishing there and have really never did any good but everyone else has. My buddy helps run the tourney, (paul wells) the only good thing i can tell you is good luck.
i live about 1 mile from the lake, just dont go that much.
My wife would run me off if I lived that close to the lake......well I guess she wouldn't have to, because I would never be home.:big grin:
what part of the lake do you normally fish.
I like to fish Greenbrier alot, Main lake points and Little Blain is a great place to fish.
If the weather permits my brotherlaw and I are going to fish most of next week. I don't have a boat right now but look to purchase another one this winter or coming spring.
Cool , a place that i found was when you leave the main dock go left and when you get to the bend stay to the left, and on the left there is a little cave that comes down and is partially under water, i have had great luck there.
"Batpuff" Wrote:Cool , a place that i found was when you leave the main dock go left and when you get to the bend stay to the left, and on the left there is a little cave that comes down and is partially under water, i have had great luck there.

Wasn't talking about your sex life was talking about fishing BatP.

:lmao: :lol:
Good place for that also, i mean fishing.
I check that place out, thanks for the info.
I caught a nice 4.3lb largemouth on the point across from the beach area. Caught several good fish in that area this year.