Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl Predictions
Who do you think will win the Superbowl this year???
Who's in it?
Playoffs arent over yet

Jets @ Steelers
Seahawks @ Rams

Vikings @ Eagles
Colts @ Patriots
Whoever wins the AFC championship game will win the Super Bowl!

and that will be the Steelers!
I think the Steelers will win also
Yeah, my money is on the Steelers. But its early, you never know what could happen between now and then.
Championship game will be the Steelers and the Eagles with the Steelers winning by an impressive margin.
Im pulling for the Steelers but they better bring their A game from now on. The Colts or the Patriots both could easily lay one on Pitsburg if they dont watch. Which I wouldnt mind seein the Colts win it neither Manning is a great player and they have a real good team.
Steelers. Big Ben will pull this one out. I hope so anyway
Falcons and colts.

Falcons win 33-30 OT.
Steelers vs. Eagles

Eagles win the SB by a FG !
I think it will be Steelers and NE, . And I think Pittsburgh will win by a field goal lol.
I'm going with the Eagles over the Pats.
Falcons and Patriots

I hope the Falcons win but I dont see it happening.
"blackcat" Wrote:Falcons and Patriots

I hope the Falcons win but I dont see it happening.

Thats who i want it to be in tha superbowl, falcons win in a high scoring game.
Eagles vs Patriots
Falcons and Steelers
Falcons win on last drive of the game
"HawkaManiac" Wrote:Falcons and Steelers
Falcons win on last drive of the game

You are wrong. lol. Steelers will win, no problem.
Falcons and the Steelers.

Relatively low scoring game as both teams run the ball really well. I think the Steelers will win in a close game.
Steelers and Patriots, with the Pats winning.
I don't think that the Pats are gonna allow a rookie QB to deny them successfully defending their title, so I will take the Pats over the Steelers in the AFC championship 21-13. And the Eagles have been head and shoulders above everyone in the NFC all year so they will handle Atlanta about 35-24. I'd love to see the Eagles get a rematch with the Steelers with a healthy TO, but I think the Pats will deny that. So I'm going with the Eagles over the Pats in the Super Bowl 24-13.
"ComfortEagle" Wrote:Steelers and Patriots, with the Pats winning.

Steelers and Patriots play in the AFC championship.
Pats beat the Steelers by forcing the rookie qb to make mistakes just like he did against the Jets 21-10. Eagles defense will contain DVD ( Dunn Vick Duckett) and D-Nab gets the job done with his arm and his feet 24-17.

Pats again will win the Super Bowl dismantling the TO less Eagles. THe Eagles have enough to break the curse and make it to the Super Bowl but wont be able to score on the Pats defense. Pats win 21-7

And trust me I'm not a Pats fan I like them less than any team and I hope someone else wins, but I just dont see it happening.
Where have you been the eagles weren't even a wildcard team
This thread is from last year