Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Majority of likely voters disapprove of Obama
Those who voted last time are not likely to ever vote again:Thumbs:
Wow!! a -9 point drop in June, and -8 point drop so far in July.
Oh Im **** well gonna cast my vote in '12. I may have taken one on the chin this past November, but I think the Republicans will have a much better shot in '12 after Obama destroys the country.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Those who voted last time are not likely to ever vote again:Thumbs:
I might not vote for Obama, but I will vote Democrat. After voting for the DA republicans for the last 24 years, I am definately a "yellowdog" democrat now. At least it is a consolation that Johnson county don't elect the President.
TheRealVille Wrote:I might not vote for Obama, but I will vote Democrat. After voting for the DA republicans for the last 24 years, I am definately a "yellowdog" democrat now.

Quitter......:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:Quitter......:biggrin:
:biggrin:
I am a registered democrat, but there are a lot of things dems do nowadays that I absolutely disaprove of. I will vote for whomever seems to be the least full of crap... ha ha ha.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh Im **** well gonna cast my vote in '12. I may have taken one on the chin this past November, but I think the Republicans will have a much better shot in '12 after Obama destroys the country.

I agree 100%, He will destroy this country, thats for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yikes:
lil dog Wrote:I agree 100%, He will destroy this country, thats for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not....
lil dog Wrote:I agree 100%, He will destroy this country, thats for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destroy it huh? How could it be any worse than what it was whenever he started his term, im not saying hes the cause of things but i heard the DOW was going up and such, also hes trying to fix a broken glass with (blacktape) i mean ducktape
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Destroy it huh? How could it be any worse than what it was whenever he started his term, im not saying hes the cause of things but i heard the DOW was going up and such, also hes trying to fix a broken glass with (blacktape) i mean ducktape

I hope you don't mean it when you say things couldn't have been any worse. Do you really think this is as bad as it can get? If you think this is as bad of shape as our Country can be in then you are in for a rude awakening.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I hope you don't mean it when you say things couldn't have been any worse. Do you really think this is as bad as it can get? If you think this is as bad of shape as our Country can be in then you are in for a rude awakening.

And i guess your going to blame it all on obama? he didnt get us in this mess, it was the past presidents using quick fixes for the economy and not thinking long term, now obama just got stuck with a screwed economy and everyone is expecting a quick fix from him,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And i guess your going to blame it all on obama? he didnt get us in this mess, it was the past presidents using quick fixes for the economy and not thinking long term, now obama just got stuck with a screwed economy and everyone is expecting a quick fix from him,

Yes people are expecting him to fix it. Thats the reason he got elected. The economy. The economy goes back to Clinton and just got worse from there. And its still going down hill. Would be nice to have another FDR. His first 100 days he changed the world. All thats came out of this administration is big government spending.
Matman Wrote:Yes people are expecting him to fix it. Thats the reason he got elected. The economy. The economy goes back to Clinton and just got worse from there. And its still going down hill. Would be nice to have another FDR. His first 100 days he changed the world. All thats came out of this administration is big government spending.

What in the heck are you talking about Matman???

Didn't you ever read those wise words from Devil's Win??? Obama has our economy right back on track.......lol

BTW, what has happened to our old buddy?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:And i guess your going to blame it all on obama? he didnt get us in this mess, it was the past presidents using quick fixes for the economy and not thinking long term, now obama just got stuck with a screwed economy and everyone is expecting a quick fix from him,

Clinton's signing of NAFTA helped get us into this mess. Oh wait, Bush signed it for him right? :eyeroll:

Obama is taking a step in the direction of helping to bring the economy down even more with him letting the EPA run wild with the coal industry. The Corp. of Engineers had it going just fine, but Lisa Jackson and the EPA are a joke of an organization. At the rate things are going now blackouts, unbelievably high levels on unemployment, etc. are soon approaching us a nation. We will being paying the insanely high utility bills (that includes you environmentalist's too). If you don't think so, then you might want to do a little research on the coal industry and understand how it powers this nation. If you would like, I can provide it for you. I'll throw a few things out there. Nearly the whole state of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky, and Virginia depend on coal for many more jobs than just mining. The EPA is about to take down the coal industry like they want so badly, they WILL pay for it. No question about it, but so will us who understand the coal industry and America's economy. We all will pay, literally.

You might want to start doing a little research.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Clinton's signing of NAFTA helped get us into this mess. Oh wait, Bush signed it for him right? :eyeroll:

Obama is taking a step in the direction of helping to bring the economy down even more with him letting the EPA run wild with the coal industry. The Corp. of Engineers had it going just fine, but Lisa Jackson and the EPA are a joke of an organization. At the rate things are going now blackouts, unbelievably high levels on unemployment, etc. are soon approaching us a nation. We will being paying the insanely high utility bills (that includes you environmentalist's too). If you don't think so, then you might want to do a little research on the coal industry and understand how it powers this nation. If you would like, I can provide it for you. I'll throw a few things out there. Nearly the whole state of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky, and Virginia depend on coal for many more jobs than just mining. The EPA is about to take down the coal industry like they want so badly, they WILL pay for it. No question about it, but so will us who understand the coal industry and America's economy. We all will pay, literally.

You might want to start doing a little research.

YOur kinda argueing with me in this post what we are arguing about in the other post, we are saying the same thing but then u went anti enviromentalist on me, i know that easter kentucky, virginia and wvu all depend on coal companys i have nothing wrong with coal miners, without them we would be nowhere in this part of the country,
Mr.Kimball Wrote:What in the heck are you talking about Matman???

Didn't you ever read those wise words from Devil's Win??? Obama has our economy right back on track.......lol

BTW, what has happened to our old buddy?

Maybe the economy is so good his company has everyone pulling double shifts???:eyeroll:
jetpilot Wrote:Maybe the economy is so good his company has everyone pulling double shifts???:eyeroll:

:thatsfunn
"America destroyed." "Country ruined." What a conflaguration of rightist flirt! I can always change fonts... but, you guys, well, there ain't no font change that can fix it.
New Stats.......for this year though June

Individual Income Tax to the US Treasury is down 22%
Corporate Income Tax to the US Treasury is down 57%
Social Secuiry receipts are down for the second straight year
We currently have a $1.8 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT
New Programs purposed will add another TRILLION DOLLARS to the decifit over the next decade

Now......you explain to my little pea brain how does this type of economics have us going in the right direction?
Youngerthandirt Wrote:New Stats.......for this year though June

Individual Income Tax to the US Treasury is down 22%
Corporate Income Tax to the US Treasury is down 57%
Social Secuiry receipts are down for the second straight year
We currently have a $1.8 TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT
New Programs purposed will add another TRILLION DOLLARS to the decifit over the next decade

Now......you explain to my little pea brain how does this type of economics have us going in the right direction?

Because "Obama and Biden said it would",.........sorry that's about all I can come up with. :biggrin:
thecavemaster Wrote:"America destroyed." "Country ruined." What a conflaguration of rightist flirt! I can always change fonts... but, you guys, well, there ain't no font change that can fix it.

When did you stoop to our level CM? :biggrin:
thecavemaster Wrote:"America destroyed." "Country ruined." What a conflaguration of rightist flirt! I can always change fonts... but, you guys, well, there ain't no font change that can fix it.

How come your not bragging about the great job Barry's doing in D.C., first you said to give him a 100 days, then you said give him six months.

What is your opinion of his performance after the first six months.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/politics.aspx...itics-News

His approval rating is still above 50%, which of course means the majority still supports him.
Old School Wrote:How come your not bragging about the great job Barry's doing in D.C., first you said to give him a 100 days, then you said give him six months.

What is your opinion of his performance after the first six months.

I've read your posts: I know you are too bright to think a President's measure can be taken in a few days or months. I grade him a B+ overall, with an "A" for trying to tackle difficult issues that this country must address, with or without majority support (healthcare, relationship with Arabic/Moslem world as examples). I think he will have to grow into the understanding of how a President's every word matters in a 24/7 media beast world ("stupidly" as example). And, I think there is growing statistical evidence that the economy has at least stopped decline and may be edging toward improvement.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:When did you stoop to our level CM? :biggrin:

Last Thursday.... the lighting in the bar was very poor...
thecavemaster Wrote:Last Thursday.... the lighting in the bar was very poor...

:Clap: