Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fab Melo Chooses Syracuse
C.Clair Wrote:World Wide Wes this, World Wide Wes that, who cares. Im frankly sick of everyong saying that Wes pulls the strings. Time to move on people.

You obviously haven't read this story then.....

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing...ntent_5735
BatCat11 Wrote:Winning the Big Easy is one thing, but beating UK is something else.

Big Easy...where have you been...in case you havent noticed its the toughest conference
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah, UConn, Syracuse, Villanova, Marquette, Pittsburgh, West Va, Georgetown, and Louisville.......any of those are guaranteed Senior Night or Homecoming wins Big Grin

Hey didnt Uk loose on senior night las year:yikes:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/1989/05/24/sports...tions.html

Usually when this link is posted on a thread it results in theVille disappearing from the thread.

WOOO...wow...that was a biggie...well that looks bad on UK for hiring him then right,...well who knows maybe coach cal arranged for someone to take roses ACT, round trips for his brother...hmmm
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote::thatsfunn

Nitino is DONE, get him out of there and stop believing all the BS he fills UL fans with every year and you might have a .500 record, but even that will still be a stretch. He lost 3 big time recruits in the past little bit and is relying on 2 star recruits to compete with UK?? That literally makes me laugh out loud. I can assembled a b-ball team out of my community and compete in the weakest conference in basketball like UL in the big east, thats a cupcake conference. I got a little off subject but "LIL SISTA" keep your head up, losing Melo isnt that bad, oh wait it is, especially since Rick P. spent soo much time on him and got snubbed but look to the bright side, at least a team in your state will win ALOT this year. :Thumbs: :biggrin:

WOW....Pitino has alot of expierence on his team...And the big east being the weakest conference you really are an idiot......your right a team in the state will win alot but it isnt going to be UK....keNtucky wIldcats baskeTball
Amun-Ra Wrote:Dude no one on here really thinks the Big East is easy. Can't you smell the sarcasm?

Oh thats why you all say Uk will beat UL:flame:
Lol, This Thread Cracks Me Up, theVille has Bragging Rights Until The Season Over And He Reads Kentucky #1 Seed In The NCAA Tournament,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, This Thread Cracks Me Up, theVille has Bragging Rights Until The Season Over And He Reads Kentucky #1 Seed In The NCAA Tournament,

WOO cowboy dont go that far....maybe a 3 seed at the highest...but hey thats making the tounament
Dude, have you ever heard of sarcasm? That WHOLE post was out of sarcasm. The Big East is without question the toughest conference in America. And by the way, its L-O-S-E. Loose is like, a pair of loose fitting jeans. :yikes:
theVILLE Wrote:Hey didnt Uk loose on senior night las year:yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
theVILLE Wrote:WOOO...wow...that was a biggie...well that looks bad on UK for hiring him then right,...well who knows maybe coach cal arranged for someone to take roses ACT, round trips for his brother...hmmm

Not according to the NCAA and I am pretty sure their opinion means alot more than mine and yours. Face it, your primary defense against UK fans when they rag on UL about recruiting is to say Calipari cheats, yet when it is all said and done the only coach who has been found to have cheated is your very own.:popcorn:

Anybody seen Pitino lately? Seems like since the Sypher stuff came out he has just disappeared. Maybe if he had shown up tomore of Melo's games they wouldn;t have lost him after being the clear leader.
theVILLE pretty much just got dominated. Wink
outdoorsman43 Wrote:theVILLE pretty much just got dominated. Wink

:Thumbs: lol, He will never learn
EKU, take it easy on him man lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
kywldcat01 Wrote:You obviously haven't read this story then.....

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing...ntent_5735

Yeah, I have read the story. Who cares though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I love it!!!! This is great news.:rockon:
It doesn't matter, as long as he is succesful.
I hope he does good
I'm pretty sure Pitino and Cal have both done a few underhanded things but I really don't care it is in the past and it don't matter to me what conference their in either. The only thing I care about is what's in the future to come and I see UK taking control in series for a long time to come hope Ricky P. can stand the heat because it's going to get heated. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:If it is true that really hurts UL. The Cardinals were seemingly Melo's favorite throughout the process until recent weeks.

If UL lost Melo to a Duke, UNC, UCLA, etc it wouldn't be such a big deal, but to lose him to Conference foe Syracuse has to sting.

I almost feel guilty posting that thread earlier now and getting Ville's hopes up that he could experience a 5 Star Committment like all the UK fans.

Whats bad about that??