Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Had A Guy Tell Me Today.........
That the reason the economy is messed up is because George Bush isn't President Anymore,and that Obama is the Anti-Christ thats leading us to our doom,

whats your thought on this, wasnt for sure to put this in politics because its not really politics,
They say the same thing every time a new President is elected...Nothing new.
LOL, is this for real???? I'm no Obama fan, but not because he's the Anti-Christ, geeze!
Well hears my IMO about this mess the CIA screwed up and didn't do there job bottom line...Bush Sr. should have taken Saddam out back in 91 when he had the chance...CIA should have reacted to the (inside info on Bin ladan) but didn't back in the mid 90's. So they went on with there plan, Bush Jr. just happen to be the president when 911 happened. Every since 911 the economy has went str8 to **** Bin ladan accomplished what he wanted to do that day...Now u got Obama trying to fix things and it was a mess when he was elected president...Bush Sr. and the CIA really screwed things up...The USA is the daddy of this world or we used to be now look at us we're turning into a communist state...:yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Recznik Wrote:Well hears my IMO about this mess the CIA screwed up and didn't do there job bottom line...Bush Sr. should have taken Saddam out back in 91 when he had the chance...CIA should have reacted to the (inside info on Bin ladan) but didn't back in the mid 90's. So they went on with there plan, Bush Jr. just happen to be the president when 911 happened. Every since 911 the economy has went str8 to **** Bin ladan accomplished what he wanted to do that day...Now u got Obama trying to fix things and it was a mess when he was elected president...Bush Sr. and the CIA really screwed things up...The USA is the daddy of this world or we used to be now look at us we're turning into a communist state...:yikes:

Thats the smartest thing i have read in awhile

Stardust Wrote:LOL, is this for real???? I'm no Obama fan, but not because he's the Anti-Christ, geeze!

Yes these was his exact words, him being a older guy probally mid 60s i went on about my day
Recznik Wrote:Well hears my IMO about this mess the CIA screwed up and didn't do there job bottom line...Bush Sr. should have taken Saddam out back in 91 when he had the chance...CIA should have reacted to the (inside info on Bin ladan) but didn't back in the mid 90's. So they went on with there plan, Bush Jr. just happen to be the president when 911 happened. Every since 911 the economy has went str8 to **** Bin ladan accomplished what he wanted to do that day...Now u got Obama trying to fix things and it was a mess when he was elected president...Bush Sr. and the CIA really screwed things up...The USA is the daddy of this world or we used to be now look at us we're turning into a communist state...:yikes:
I usually just read these things about politics cause everyone has there own opinion being right or wrong. Bush Sr and Saddam didnt bomb the trade centers on 9/11, Osama Bin Laden had it done. Bill Clinton could have had Bin Laden back in 1996

when Sudan captured him but Bill Clinton said he didnt want him that he was not a threat to the United States and this is after the fact that he had bombed the trade center in 1993.

As far as the economy goes it made a great comeback after 9/11 and was great until 2 months before this election. When gas prices went so high because speculators kept driving up prices of oil up while demand went down and then people couldnt afford to pay their mortgage. You can also blame your democratic congress for the housing disaster because of all the sub prime loans they forced down finacial institutes throats and made them had out and people couldnt afford. Just YouTube barney Frank all the way back to 2005 being warned about the sub prime loans and such and he said there was no problem and well now look. Now Im not saying Bush didnt do anything wrong and I dont agree with everything he did but all this wasnt his fault and you will see by the time Obama is done Bush will not seem so bad LOL,
All I'm saying is if Bush Sr. would have done his job than Bush Jr. could have concentrated on the 911 problem. And for some reason the Clinton administration didn't think Bin Ladan was much of a threat, Why? We new his radical thoughts about the USA, he was financially taken care of multi millionaire. Of course the 911 didn't cost much to do...So why didn't Clinton take out Bin Ladan was the lack of info?(CIA):blabbermo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthyTongueirateSho
tell ppl. who say things like that...

Gas hit $4 a gallon under Bush.
The banking/Wall St. mess happened under Bush.
Waterboarding happened under Bush.
People died in the Superdome under Bush.

Oh... and the govt. ALREADY provides health care to the public... Medicaid and Medicare.
Recznik Wrote:All I'm saying is if Bush Sr. would have done his job than Bush Jr. could have concentrated on the 911 problem. And for some reason the Clinton administration didn't think Bin Ladan was much of a threat, Why? We new his radical thoughts about the USA, he was financially taken care of multi millionaire. Of course the 911 didn't cost much to do...So why didn't Clinton take out Bin Ladan was the lack of info?(CIA):blabbermo

I don't know why at that time, but when he left the White House he told Bush that Bin Laden needed to be took out immediately. What does he do? Go into a country and spend 8 yrs and billions of dollars while he roams the hills of Afghanistan where everybody has known he was from the beginning. Revenge for PAPA?
Do I really look like Im in my mid 60s?

LOL j/k people:biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Thats the smartest thing i have read in awhile

Yes these was his exact words, him being a older guy probally mid 60s i went on about my day
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Do I really look like Im in my mid 60s?

LOL j/k people:biggrin:

I wasnt going to say anything, :eyeroll:

You mean Clinton screwed things up for the CIA. Many people in the CTC (Counter Terrorism Control) unit of the CIA wanted to take Bin Laden out through 96'-99' but Clinton would have non of it.
VHSL-helper Wrote:tell ppl. who say things like that...

Gas hit $4 a gallon under Bush.
The banking/Wall St. mess happened under Bush.
Waterboarding happened under Bush.
People died in the Superdome under Bush.

Oh... and the govt. ALREADY provides health care to the public... Medicaid and Medicare.

Waterboarding needs to continue to happen. I've been through it and to tell you the truth, getting an ingrown toenail cut out hurts much worse. It's just the "scariness" factor if you want to call it that.
vundy33 Wrote:Waterboarding needs to continue to happen. I've been through it and to tell you the truth, getting an ingrown toenail cut out hurts much worse. It's just the "scariness" factor if you want to call it that.

Your opinion. Just like the others that would completely agree with that. Torturing of any kind hasn't proven IMO to work and definitely hurts our image.
RF81 Wrote:Your opinion. Just like the others that would completely agree with that. Torturing of any kind hasn't proven IMO to work and definitely hurts our image.

Our image? This is what happens when we make reality shows out of war. Too much media showing things the average civillian would never understand. When i would shoot someone in Fallujah i would put a second round in them as i got closer to make sure they were dead. This technique started occuring after we started getting hit by guys behind us that were playing possum. Yeah it looks bad to shoot a dead man to some but in reality the guy was still a threat.
Matman Wrote:Our image? This is what happens when we make reality shows out of war. Too much media showing things the average civillian would never understand. When i would shoot someone in Fallujah i would put a second round in them as i got closer to make sure they were dead. This technique started occuring after we started getting hit by guys behind us that were playing possum. Yeah it looks bad to shoot a dead man to some but in reality the guy was still a threat.

Yeah, our image. You know who else tortures? They do, doesn't make us any better than them if we do. And don't know what your analogy has to do with torture or interrogating.
Matman Wrote:Our image? This is what happens when we make reality shows out of war. Too much media showing things the average civillian would never understand. When i would shoot someone in Fallujah i would put a second round in them as i got closer to make sure they were dead. This technique started occuring after we started getting hit by guys behind us that were playing possum. Yeah it looks bad to shoot a dead man to some but in reality the guy was still a threat.
I am sorry that you had to go to war, but you sound as if you are proud of killing another human being. You were forced to do what you did, but it is nothing to sound proud of.

Exactly...we did the exact same thing. We had an Brad put around 30 25mm HE rounds into a building and absolutly tear it apart. When we went in there was 3 guys waiting for us. I couldn't believe they werent dead. It would take 5 or 6 rounds sometimes to take 1 guy down. Were you in Fallujah in 2004 by any chance?
TheRealVille Wrote:I am sorry that you had to go to war, but you sound as if you are proud of killing another human being. You were forced to do what you did, but it is nothing to sound proud of.

Man come one. He's not proud of killing people, he's proud of doing what he was told and not getting killed doing it. Better them than me. And he wasn't forced to, he chose to.

And RF81, I was trying to say waterboarding isn't torturing at all. Not that we should torture. And this is not a war about who is better, it's about who wins and who loses. I would rather one of them die or go through a simulation drowning than 1 or 10000 of us.
TheRealVille Wrote:I am sorry that you had to go to war, but you sound as if you are proud of killing another human being. You were forced to do what you did, but it is nothing to sound proud of.

I'm not sorry i had to go to war. I'm sorry there has to be war period. As someone else said i chose to do this. After 9/11 i felt i was needed to do it. I don't know how you got i was "proud" to kill anyone out of my post. Please tell me how i sounded proud.
RF81 Wrote:Yeah, our image. You know who else tortures? They do, doesn't make us any better than them if we do. And don't know what your analogy has to do with torture or interrogating.

It is completely relevant. Its similar. We have to do whats best for our own lives and the lives of our brothers and families. We saved alot of lives by using this technique. Some of the "torture" techniques used have gained information that has saved lives.
Matman Wrote:We saved alot of lives by using this technique. Some of the "torture" techniques used have gained information that has saved lives.

If only that has been proven, but it hasn't...just as much evidence that it produces whatever they want to hear, truth or not.
No president could ever be the Antichrist! The only way to achieve such a title is by outlawing Fishing!
Give it time, lol..
Hilbily Wrote:No president could ever be the Antichrist! The only way to achieve such a title is by outlawing Fishing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Give it time, lol..

yea fishing will soon be blamed to help the effect of global warming, and arnold schwarzenegger is elected president his first law will be,

"The fish must be terminated at all Cost"
You know i have really been trying to let this go but its been eating at me. The fact that you think I sound proud of taking a life shows how ignorant you are. I'm not name calling. By ignorant i'm talking about your lack of knowledge of the effects of war and taking a life. And for that your welcome. Its because of people like me, people who volunteer so that others don't have to to do it that you are ignorant to the pain and suffering that war causes. For that i am proud. Proud that i live in a country where we have those that will sacrifice their own lives and sanity so that others are not forced to. But i do not want to be lectured to about torture and compared to torrorist. You can not tell me about torture. I've been in the torture houses. I've seen the chain link fences with hand cuffs hanging from them. The blood stains on those cuffs and walls from it digging in their skin. I've seen tar stains on the floors and walls where it has been poored. i've seen the battery cables with flesh still stuck to it where it had melted through a human being. When i get into conversations like these i can still smell the burnt hair and skin that was soaked into the walls of the houses. So I can tell you that would much rather be "tortured" by the US rather than those terrorist you compare us to. At the end of the day i know with the US i will still have my head.
Matman Wrote:You know i have really been trying to let this go but its been eating at me. The fact that you think I sound proud of taking a life shows how ignorant you are. I'm not name calling. By ignorant i'm talking about your lack of knowledge of the effects of war and taking a life. And for that your welcome. Its because of people like me, people who volunteer so that others don't have to to do it that you are ignorant to the pain and suffering that war causes. For that i am proud. Proud that i live in a country where we have those that will sacrifice their own lives and sanity so that others are not forced to. But i do not want to be lectured to about torture and compared to torrorist. You can not tell me about torture. I've been in the torture houses. I've seen the chain link fences with hand cuffs hanging from them. The blood stains on those cuffs and walls from it digging in their skin. I've seen tar stains on the floors and walls where it has been poored. i've seen the battery cables with flesh still stuck to it where it had melted through a human being. When i get into conversations like these i can still smell the burnt hair and skin that was soaked into the walls of the houses. So I can tell you that would much rather be "tortured" by the US rather than those terrorist you compare us to. At the end of the day i know with the US i will still have my head.

You should write a book