Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is The Usa Capable Of A Civil War?
thiss is why we would win, Smile
Yeah with that kind of addiction even if slain they could rise again as Zombies! PILLS PIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!! So weve made it to the EKY Zombie Pill Head Rebel force. I think its time to edit and submit to Mad TV.
Hilbily Wrote:Yeah with that kind of addiction even if slain they could rise again as Zombies! PILLS PIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!! So weve made it to the EKY Zombie Pill Head Rebel force. I think its time to edit and submit to Mad TV.

I could probally get some live footage of these so called zombies, i will dressup as a huge percocet with a hidden camera, i just need to get some quotes on life insurance first
Think of your family man. You don't know what goes through some of there heads. I think Dave Chappell got it closest with his crack head imitation!
True Maybe i will just let stardust try to handle the crack heads! Which he will fail miserably with his fake wrestling moves!!!!!!:flame:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:True Maybe i will just let stardust try to handle the crack heads! Which he will fail miserably with his fake wrestling moves!!!!!!:flame:

lol:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:True Maybe i will just let stardust try to handle the crack heads! Which he will fail miserably with his fake wrestling moves!!!!!!:flame:

haha That was a good one.
Stardust Wrote:lol:Thumbs:

ya know i love ya star