Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Players from the 15th
doody britches...check ur pm
The Howard twins are much better basketball players than Colvin IMO.
"BallaBaby" Wrote:The Howard twins are much better basketball players than Colvin IMO.
I agree
No i would know more about that than you ever would about those 3 girls. And i wasnt talking about you.
trust me i know these girls too...Im not saying the twins aren't great athletes, because they are...but emily plays with more heart than both the twins...and imo these days playing with heart is worth more because players in general seem to have less of it
It all just depends on what you're looking for, heart or skills. IMO arguing over whether to rank Colvin above the Howard's isn't that big of a deal because there isn't room for all 3 of them to be on the list of Top 10 in the Region. They are all 3 are top players in the region, but possilby not all top 10.
"BallaBaby" Wrote:
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I would add
Jarrell -Paintsville
Meghan Slone - P'burg

I haven't seen Jarell play. How is she?
Against Becky Thomas the other night, she forced Thomas into numerous walking calls. Thomas scored her points from outside, not against Jarrell.
"sportwhiz" Wrote:
"BallaBaby" Wrote:
Jarrell -Paintsville
Meghan Slone - P'burg

Against Becky Thomas the other night, she forced Thomas into numerous walking calls. Thomas scored her points from outside, not against Jarrell.
I wouldnt say that Jarrell forced those walk's, because everytime she gets the ball she walks..
If Thomas walks all the time, then how does she score and how in the world can she be the best post player in the region???????
"sportwhiz" Wrote:If Thomas walks all the time, then how does she score and how in the world can she be the best post player in the region???????
Easy they dont call it,Im not bashing her, because she is the best post player in the region.But she still walks and you know as good as I do players that have a name for being a good player get all the calls
1st Team:
Howard, Mag. Co
Ratliff, Pike Co Cent
Clark, Betsy Layne
Thomas, Allen Cent (Reputation only, she does not impress me)
Manns, Mag Co

2nd Team:
Jarrell, Paintsville
Burchett, P-burg
Howard Twins, Pikeville
Hall, Paintsville (Has played great defense in each game I've seen)
Daniels, Betsy Layne
Colvin and the Twins from Pikeville should definatly be on the list
"sportwhiz" Wrote:
"BallaBaby" Wrote:
Jarrell -Paintsville
Meghan Slone - P'burg

Jarrell eat Thomas alive in a tourney at JC year before last when Jarrell was a Soph and Thomas a Junior, and that was before Jarrell even developed any kind of game. Thomas is OVERRATED. Megan Harris and Jarrell both are better post players, and like sportwhiz said, Thomas got all her points from the outside cause she couldn't score on her on the inside. As of last though, Jarrel hasn't been playing like a top 10 player, not on offense anyways (that actually isn't her fault since they don't hardly get her the ball anymore but still manages to get 10 points a game), she has been playing great defense down low.
1. Kim Clark--BL
2. Haley Ratliff--PC
(these two are what every coach has to stop and are complete players)
3. Becky Thomas--AC best post player
4. Ashley Howard--Mag Co.
5. Molly Burchett--Pbrug
6. Shea Deskins--Belfry
7. Tab Trammell--SF tell me any coach that would not want her just cause she is playing for a losing team does not mean she is not good
8. Howard twins--Pikeville
9. Chelsea Jarrell--Paintsville
10. Colvin--Pikeville
Like that list J. i had a person from magoffin tell me that if they had Tab there is no doubt they would be state bound.
1.Shawna Howard- Pikeville
2.Brittany Manns-Magoffin Co.
3.Kim Clark-Betsy Layne
4.Molly Burchett-Prestonsburg
5.Samantha Howard-Pikeville
6.Becky Thomas-Allen Central
7.Emily Colvin-Pikeville
8.Ashley Howard-Magoffin Co.
9.Haley Ratliff-Pike Central
10.Sasha Fields-Phelps
"Daddy" Wrote:Emily Colvin could possibly be in that list

shes my favorite basketball player
This is a hard one b/c i mean look at it there is so many talented Girls in the 15th region there are possibly around 15-20 girls who could b conisdered top 10 material
"WOOP IT" Wrote:Tab Trammel is a for sure top 10 player in the region although her team aint that good she is aver. a double-double this year. 19pts and 11 rebounds. the both are ranked in the state so give a lil love to her
I don't think u worded that right ... YES trammell is a top ten players but the whole her team isn't that good... well yeah they may not have won that much .. but they do have talent ... r u misjuding their talent? are u say that trammell is the only one that has talent on that team?