Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haley Ratliff
"Redneck" Wrote:
"Basketballer" Wrote:
"BrickHouse" Wrote:Shes young, shes good and has a rotten attitude. Lets hear some opinions about Haley Ratcliff from Pike Central
No matter what her attitude is, shes a player

I beg the differ Basketballer, Seth Kiser is a baller too and look what his attitude got him, kicked off the team.
Thats your opinion,BUT has she done some of the things that Kiser has????
Shes good but to be great she needs to create more turnovers, and get more assists and rebounds.
Attitude...A lot of players in this region have one. Haley is a great player but I think she is a good right now as she is ever going to be in high school, and she is just a freshman. I think this because she is happy with the way she is playing. The only thing wrong with that is everyone knows as a freshman there is always room to inprove.
"Redneck" Wrote:
"Basketballer" Wrote:
"BrickHouse" Wrote:Shes young, shes good and has a rotten attitude. Lets hear some opinions about Haley Ratcliff from Pike Central
No matter what her attitude is, shes a player

I beg the differ Basketballer, Seth Kiser is a baller too and look what his attitude got him, kicked off the team.
Her attitude is no where near as bad as Kiser's!
just was looking threw these pages......so i think that ppls attitudes against haley have changed cause she pases now,rebounds,causes turnovers...no this is old but ahh
yeah she does have a serious attitude IDK if a college could afford her or not cause she gets hurt at least one time in a game man the hospital bills would add up IMO