Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Pains
Does anyone watch this new hit series on USA?

and if so what do u think of it
I love it.
Never heard of it. When does it air?
Stardust Wrote:Never heard of it. When does it air?

It comes on Thursday nights around 9 or 10 on USA.... Pretty good show..... About a DR that was fired from the ER he worked because he saved a boys life and let the hospital supporter die.. Now he is a Dr making house calls in the Hamptons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:It comes on Thursday nights around 9 or 10 on USA.... Pretty good show..... About a DR that was fired from the ER he worked because he saved a boys life and let the hospital supporter die.. Now he is a Dr making house calls in the Hamptons.

New episodes every thursday at 10 on usa
Its a good show.
Its my favorite new show until House MD starts back
I think it is a pretty enjoyable show. Its not as good as House, but still something to watch.
I absolutely love the show, it's the number one hit of the new shows. I hate House, though, everytime I try to watch that show, I want to stangle that man, so I try not to watch it to keep my blood pressure down. Royal Pains is on I believe USA, if you check their schedule you can catch reruns on some afternoons and sometimes a marathon. My favorite new show was from last year and airs on Monday night at 10:00 on TNT after The Closer. It's called Raising the Bar, a Stephen Bochco show. It has to be one of the best written shows. They air some of the shows on TNT.com, check it out.
Royal pains season finale thursday at 10, House season premiere sept 21,
I loved the entire season.
I like this show but i like burn notice better then most of the USA series