Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pikeville
60.00%
Paintsville
40.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs Paintsville (Boys) All "A" Classic
This game is at Pikeville, tonight at 8 pm. Who wins?
Score Prediction tonite 6 - 1 Pikeville wins !!!
I think this will be closer than a lot of people think. I got to watch them scrimmage at the soccer-ramma and Paintsville only had 10 kids, and that score was 2-1. You would think the Tigers will have everyone for this one. And I also think that they have prolly the best goalie in the Region in Andy Adkins. Should be a good game though.
You were so right and I was so wrong !!! Hats off to you guys .... Super job!!!:Thumbs:
What was the outcome?
Don't know ...When i left Pikeville was up 1-0 on a questionable pk shot..... Was a good hard fought game.....
soccerlover Wrote:You were so right and I was so wrong !!! Hats off to you guys .... Super job!!!:Thumbs:

Not "you guys"..lol. I'm from your neck of the woods. But, I told you. That Tiger team is pretty athletic and they have a great goalie. And you are right. That was a questionable call. Also...I have NEVER seen a team place pads in the soccer goals. That looked as if it cost the Tiger goalie a save on that PK. If I were Pville I would check in on that and see if it is legal.

I honestly don't know though.

Great game though. Congrats to the Panthers and good luck the rest of the way.

The final was 1-0. But, Tigers had many chance in the last 3 mins. Was a very exciting finish.