Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usain Bolt 9.58 World Record
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV3vHSIJtQ&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

This was just sick

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV3vHSIJtQ&feature=related"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZJn_vuJTEQ&annotation_id=annotation_976758&feature=iv"][/YOUTUBE]

Michael Johnson dumbfounded

Bolt is a freak of nature.

Will still always root for Kentucky native Tyson Gay though. Wink
i hope they catch him on speed lol....if they can catch him
A guy that size with that kind of speed has just not been seen in track. People thought Carl Lewis was tall, this guy is about 6"5, unreal.
You all think 9.58 is impressive? Throw a snake behind me and watch this fatboy destroy that mark. And Ill be screaming like an 8 year old girl the whole 9 seconds to boot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You all think 9.58 is impressive? Throw a snake behind me and watch this fatboy destroy that mark. And Ill be screaming like an 8 year old girl the whole 9 seconds to boot.

Lmao, wow so random and funny
A guy with that stride length and turnover rate is simply unbeatable when healthy. Gay ran a 9.71 which is the third fastest time ever and new American record.
I saw on ESPN that NFL teams want him to try out.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:i hope they catch him on speed lol....if they can catch him

That's funny.:thatsfunn
Beat his own record if I understand right.
Guess the only person he needs to watch out for is himself.
Wonder if he gets mad when he passes himself???
He'll beat both of himself next time.lol
Even Chuck Norris turned down the movie.lol
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:I saw on ESPN that NFL teams want him to try out.

Anyone remember Renaldo Nehemiah!!!! Track superstars with no football experience don't work out too well.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You all think 9.58 is impressive? Throw a snake behind me and watch this fatboy destroy that mark. And Ill be screaming like an 8 year old girl the whole 9 seconds to boot.

:lmao::1:
Stardust Wrote:Anyone remember Renaldo Nehemiah!!!! Track superstars with no football experience don't work out too well.

I remember him well. World class in the hurdles. By the way, I figured out the toughest job in the world; being Bolt's shadow. Think about trying to keep up with him all day! LOL

:igiveup:
OldTymer Wrote:A guy with that stride length and turnover rate is simply unbeatable when healthy. Gay ran a 9.71 which is the third fastest time ever and new American record.
i believe bolt invites competition and wants to smash everyone in his way. and guess what he has the gift to do just that. right mentality and work ethic. but this guy is really the mostly ridiculios thing i've ever seen in sports. phelps and tiger is the only one who can compete with this type of dominance.:1:
The guys shadow lol. i would hate to be his sneakers
The guy can scoot. NFL though? That would be an awakening for him. Let the headhunter corners and safeties have him for a day and see.
Stardust Wrote:Anyone remember Renaldo Nehemiah!!!! Track superstars with no football experience don't work out too well.

Anybody old enough to remember when Charles O. Finley used track star Herb Washington as a designated runner for the Oakland A's back in the early 70's?

Stole 29 bases, but was thrown out 18 times, and was routinely picked off.

I still think that this could be a good idea for some MLB team if they would be patient enough to let someone learn the game and let them gain experience coming up through the minor league system, rather than throwing them to the wolves right off the bat. You can teach a lot of things, but you cant teach speed.
Hilbily Wrote:The guy can scoot. NFL though? That would be an awakening for him. Let the headhunter corners and safeties have him for a day and see.

They may not be used to the contact, but most of these world class sprinters look like they are chisled out of stone.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:They may not be used to the contact, but most of these world class sprinters look like they are chisled out of stone.

ray lewis would make this guy never play football again lol
That is greasy fast!
I blinked and missed it.
I'm like Scoop Jackson said today in his column on ESPN.com that he doesn't want to feel it, but he can't help but feel it. I'm the same way, the old gut says these records won't stand, the guy seems so giddy afterward, and I'm not talking from winning.:ban:
amazing..flat out....just amazing
one of the most dominant athletes in the last decade...hands down
i would get those shoes dipped in gold and no im not talking about that cheap stuff