Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Hill Softball 2010
Has anyone heard who might be the leading candidate to coach the Rose Hill softball team in 2010?
Nope.
no
I believe Mark Watkins is coaching.
theaccountdoctor Wrote:I believe Mark Watkins is coaching.

This is false. Dont know where that came from.
theaccountdoctor Wrote:I believe Mark Watkins is coaching.

RHCSROYALS Wrote:This is false. Dont know where that came from.
I believe it was an attempt at humor, I liked it. Well done.:notworthy
I hope they do find someone to coach them. My daughter is looking forward to playing.
If I had to guess I would say that those people at Rose Hill Christian will soon be doing away with athletics. I would say softball and baseball are done. Basketball will be done after this year. You play with fire you will eventually get burnt.:igiveup:
theaccountdoctor Wrote:If I had to guess I would say that those people at Rose Hill Christian will soon be doing away with athletics. I would say softball and baseball are done. Basketball will be done after this year. You play with fire you will eventually get burnt.:igiveup:

But then you don't know what you're talking about.
They have lost arguable their two best players over the past two years (transfered to Ashland). I know they were very thin last year when we played them, I just don't know how they are going to be able to field a team.
Mugshot Wrote:But then you don't know what you're talking about.

And you do? Who are we to believe.
Rose Hill was not competitive in softball prior to the exodus of many of their players to Ashland. Even the coaches "relocated" to Ashland. Still, the only girl of any ability whatsoever was the Hammonds girl who left two years ago and played for Ashland last year. The more recent transfers are immaterial as players.

Still, no one is left and it is fairly certain that Rose Hill will not be able to field a team this year. And, that is clearly best.
Truth Wrote:Rose Hill was not competitive in softball prior to the exodus of many of their players to Ashland. Even the coaches "relocated" to Ashland. Still, the only girl of any ability whatsoever was the Hammonds girl who left two years ago and played for Ashland last year. The more recent transfers are immaterial as players.

Still, no one is left and it is fairly certain that Rose Hill will not be able to field a team this year. And, that is clearly best.

I tend to agree with this post. But if they do field a team I would guess that Porter would be the coach. He has assisted as girls basketball coach and also softball coach. He would do a good job.
Who is Porter?
I have heard they will not be fielding a softball or baseball team this season.
This is true
16BBall Fan Wrote:I have heard they will not be fielding a softball or baseball team this season.

It would be unwise, counterproductive, and a bad mistake for Rose Hill to attempt to field a softball or a baseball team.