Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mag Co Romps Pikeville
Didn't get to see the game. I was told that Mag looked good. Pikeville is missing some key players that were hurt or quit. Might be a long season for Pikeville.

I was told Pup left his starters in until 3 minutes to go in the game. Someone please tell me this is false.
Nope...that is true. Pikeville really missed some of their key players today. They couldn't get the ball downt he floor. I didn't think it was right however that Mag. left their starters in that long.
sounds like pup to me
NIce game....Calloray had lost alot of weight and looks really different
What was the score this for the Game? and some highlights and how both teams played would be appreciated.
Yeah, score would be good! Smile
Magoffin has a good team..I think they are the best team in the region..Not to take anything away from Pup..but if these girls don't win the region this year, then something is wrong..Yes, Calloray has lost weight, but I do not feel she is the best post in the region..Pikeville is young but they have the potential to be good..Magoffin's guards have a lot more varsity experience than Pikeville..Ashley Jade Howard and Michaela Howard played well for Magoffin..You can tell they have worked hard on their strength building over the summer..For Pikeville, Sarah Davis, Christina Johnson and Olivia Hamilton looked good..Sophomores and Freshmen will dominate Pikeville's lineup this year..From what I hear this group of girls is working really hard and knows they will improve every game..Although Magoffin had the game, I think it was a good game played by both teams.
Score?
I can believe it. That is what he does best. He doesn't seem to know any better. Things come back though. Pikeville did a good job seeing that Magoffin beat them this summer by 50 and 40 on Sat. without Colvin. Pikeville has a good group of young players and will be where they need to be...all in good time.:Thumbs:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Didn't get to see the game. I was told that Mag looked good. Pikeville is missing some key players that were hurt or quit. Might be a long season for Pikeville.

I was told Pup left his starters in until 3 minutes to go in the game. Someone please tell me this is false.
WOW!!!!

Congratulations Calloray Howard, she looks great!!!

Pup informed me that she has lost a total of 52lbs. and she has worked extremely hard during the off season. That is amazing. She looks like a different person.
GOOD LUCK LADY HORNETS
Hope you have a great Senior year Calloray:rock:
What was the score?
Magoffin Co. 85 Pikeville 44

Magoffin Co. travels to Hazard on Tuesday for another Panorama
Congrats to the Lady Hornets. Good luck to their only senior this year, Calloray! I can't wait to watch you this season!
Ouch that one stings a little even for me...
Pikeville is down this year.
You have to have real good guard play to beat Mag Co. It will also help if you can get in Ashley Jade Howard's head like Haley Ratliff did in the regionals last year.

Pup better watch what he does to other teams. He'll be down a little after next year. Most coaches don't forget beatings put on them. I sence a few pay backs brewing in 2 years. Pikeville's freshmen and sophomores will be juniors and seniors. Maybe the Pikeville coach can schedule 2 games with Magoffin in 2 and 3 years.
I agree. Teams remember how coaches do them.

"sportwhiz" Wrote:You have to have real good guard play to beat Mag Co. It will also help if you can get in Ashley Jade Howard's head like Haley Ratliff did in the regionals last year.

Pup better watch what he does to other teams. He'll be down a little after next year. Most coaches don't forget beatings put on them. I sence a few pay backs brewing in 2 years. Pikeville's freshmen and sophomores will be juniors and seniors. Maybe the Pikeville coach can schedule 2 games with Magoffin in 2 and 3 years.
You know whats funny? If someone would have beaten Magoffin this bad, it would be a different story. You all would then have a reason why it was "okay" for them to be beaten so badly...
Not surprising
"lully06" Wrote:You know whats funny? If someone would have beaten Magoffin this bad, it would be a different story. You all would then have a reason why it was "okay" for them to be beaten so badly...

I agree 100% if magoffin had goten beat by 40 points it wouldnt have been so bad... and besides that whats the point of takeing your players out of the game and takeing playing time away from them.. magoffin was there to play basketball weither they get beat by 40 or win by 40.. but you better be ready to play when the girls get there..