Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite Fishing?
What do you like to fish for... Crappie, Bass, Catfish, or anything else......??
I mostly go bass fishing. Every now and then I go catfishing and carp fishing. I mostly stay with the season though. Like if crappies on the nest then I fish for them. Bluegill fish for trot lines also.
I like to crappie and bass fish.. im too impatient to catfish a lot lol.. but i do catch bluegill for trot lines also
We hope to take our 4 year old on his first real fishing trip this year. He has been fishing in the creek but thats about it. We live near a lake now so it should be fun... What's the easiest fish to catch?

GGsMom
I think Bluegil are the easiest.. just get some wax worms and you should be able to catch them all day
Crappie and Bass
I love all kinds of fishing! Usually fish for whatever is biting the best! I would like to start fly-fishing.......... anyone do this or know how to get started?
Northern Pike
Nothing like catfishing IMO!!
I fish for whatever all my friends fish for..lol...BallaBaby cought a 15 inch bass and I dropped it back in the lake Big Grin
Smallmouth Bass!
Blue Marlin fishing. Although the best fishing is sticking your hand down a cooler and fishing for a drink while catching some sun lol
I love to fish but the fishing that i like the best is Bass Fishing..... That is the hardest fish to catch in my opinion and it is the funnest
I haven't fished for a couple of years but I love to bass fish. Not real good but like to do it.
Crappie and Smallmouth.
"4leaf" Wrote:Crappie and Smallmouth.

You are almost fishing for my ex- crappie with a largemouth
Mahi mahi
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Mahi mahi

Sounds like a Hawaii type fish!!
I prefer to bass fish but whenever my friends go out fishing we usually go catfishing. The worst smelling bait in the world will bring the biggest catsfish to you. Nasty!!!
Where is the best place to fish on New River?
What CTD?
I like catfishing the best. When i go fishing with my buddies we normally go to Fishtrap during the day, and someone to catfish towards night. At fishtrap we catch bluegill and bass or whatevers biting.
I enjoy bass fishing and fortunately my pardner and me have won a few tournaments. It took alot of practice but was worth it. We like to go to Dewey or sometimes we think about going to other lakes but usually we go to Dewey.
love catfishing...
cant wait to go to Cave Run and try to catch some muskie.

me and some of my friends will be at Cave Run in a few weeks. anyone else gonan be there? maybe we all could meet up out on the lake.
Northern Pike, Catfish, Bass, Bluegill(for bait).
I love it all. Mainly catfishing, cause thats all i do.
THe best fishing in the world is bass fishing. Smallies or large mouth is doesnt matter.
"Cats Fan" Wrote:Where is the best place to fish on New River?

When we fish there, we go down an old road, theres a sign with an arrow on it, i dont know where it is, but its beside a bait store. When you get to the bottom your under the big bridge. We can catch fish there all day.
I would like to go fishing at New River sometime
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I would like to go fishing at New River sometime

Lets go!
Fishing for Redfish (aka Red Drum).

Typically you take them in shallow water mucch like a bass,,, but man when they get hooked on you better be ready for some pure strength and speed.Only other fish comparable in fresh water are stripers.

Mahi Mahi fishing is also a blast and nothing can beat the fight. Those suckers are BEAUTIFUL and they go completely airborn. The big drawback though is the pirce it costs to go catch one...ouch! Cap_PDT_0: