Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Lady Warriors Softball
What does everybody think about the Lady Warriors upcoming season?
i think they have a good chance this year
the rivalry between er,sv,pikeville and belfry has produced some very competive teams and this year will be no different.we do have an unknown added to the region in lawrence co.they come from the 16th region that has boyd co and russell.lchs is led by a highly recruited senior ss brittney schaeffer.she led the team in almost every category in 2005 and was selected to the 16th region all region team.they have a new coaching staff though that does not understand the game so this may cause some set backs for awhile.the team however is looking forward and hopes to get the chance to play for the district and region championship.good luck to all teams!!!
East Ridge scrimmaged Tazwell, Va. on Saturday and came out with a win.  Score was like 7-5.  Good Luck Lady Warriors!
[quote author=LoveThatCourt link=topic=14195.msg214852#msg214852 date=1142955488]
East Ridge scrimmaged Tazwell, Va. on Saturday and came out with a win.  Score was like 7-5.  Good Luck Lady Warriors!
[/quote]

Impressive!  Any stats?  Who did ER fill the "holes" with...they were hit with graduation last year...who filled those spots?
Samantha Smith 1st base, Kaitlyn Ratliff 3rd base, Elizabeth Copley left, not sure about center & right.
East Ridge has been dominate in softball pretty much since the day the school opened.
yeah really they are good!
If these girls are as great as everyone else is saying, I HAVE to see them play this year. I am friends with most of them but haven't caught any of their games. I know that most of the players went to Indiana with a summer league.

Whos there infield???
IDK but they are awesome!
If Jill is still their coach Er should do well/ Played softball against her yrs. ago and she was a wonderful play on and off the field
East Ridges infeild is samantha smith @1st..mariah looney @ 2nd jami baldridge @ s.s. kaitlyn ratliff @ 3rd...jodi yates @ pitcher..and courtney conley behind the plate..oh yea SV Wildcat,,,jill and terry both great softball coaches..and it looks like e.r. will continue to have a good team for @ least 4 more years!!!