Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Calipari Back in Pikeville
Just got back from my 2nd meet and greet with Coach Cal. His book signing tour stopped in Pikeville today. Can't believe I have gotten to meet him twice already. That's two more times than I ever met Drunk Clyde and Rick Sypher.
Someone told me today that he was sort of not being friendly...like he wouldn't even acknowledge people. Any truth to this BCF4L?
Did he give a jersey to Wayne T. Rutherford.
vundy33 Wrote:Someone told me today that he was sort of not being friendly...like he wouldn't even acknowledge people. Any truth to this BCF4L?
This is true. He never said thank you or anything. Kind of snapped at people if they didn't take a picture quick enough. He was a lot more kind the first time I spoke with him back in June. He could have been having a bad day, but if I were making 35 million dollars, I'd always have a smile on my face.

As far as the jersey goes, he sent a #44 UK jersey to President Obama that had Obama's name on the back of it. Pretty good marketing ploy for the University.
BCF4L Wrote:This is true. He never said thank you or anything. Kind of snapped at people if they didn't take a picture quick enough. He was a lot more kind the first time I spoke with him back in June. He could have been having a bad day, but if I were making 35 million dollars, I'd always have a smile on my face.
As far as the jersey goes, he sent a #44 UK jersey to President Obama that had Obama's name on the back of it. Pretty good marketing ploy for the University.

:biggrin: CAL