Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox make MAJOR trade!
Get Mike Lowell and Josh Beckett from the Marlins for two top minor leaguers......

The Red Sox are my favorite team with the Reds VERY close behind them!

This is huge!!!:dance: Big Grinrums02:
WOW!!!!.....thats is an unreal trade.....Mike Lowell is no pushover trust me.....and Josh Beckett is one of the premiere pitchers in baseball plus he has a WS ring!.....Red Sox have something to look forward to next season......GO RED SOX!!!!!
You hate to give up Hanley Ramirez, but if Beckett can stay healthy, Boston got the best of the deal.
Good job Red Sox. They are my favorite baseball team ahead of the Reds.. But I hope to see some good out of this trade, cos sometimes good trades dont always seem to come out to what you expected.
I heard they were trying to do this is it final now?
its not final yet and the marlins get really nobody
OK thanks
If it goes through, it'll be a great pickup for the Red Sox.

Two potential good players for two good players. I'll take the two good players any day....
"Batpuff" Wrote:its not final yet and the marlins get really nobody
Batpuff, I hate to say it but you're way off. Those are two of the Sox best prospects and they are both Major League ready.
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:If it goes through, it'll be a great pickup for the Red Sox.

Two potential good players for two good players. I'll take the two good players any day....
I agree with this logic.
great trade for the red sox josh beckett would really help the sox pitching
It is a big trade and will help them alot next year.