Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Steroid Policy
What does everything think of the new policy? I personally like the direction they're going in, but I still don't think it's quite there yet. I haven't read the thing top to bottom, I just know what I've seen on ESPN and such. But, I wonder how soon a person is retested after testing positive for steroids?
Once during the season, and once in the off season, apparently for each player.
The damage has already been done.. (At least maybe now future records wont be as tainted) Barry Bonds will break the all time homerun record before he retires.. I wonder how many Hank would of hit if he injected roids!!
"torQQue" Wrote:The damage has already been done.. (At least maybe now future records wont be as tainted) Barry Bonds will break the all time homerun record before he retires.. I wonder how many Hank would of hit if he injected roids!!

Undoubtedly he would have hit enough to be the all time world leader in home runs.
I think I know what your saying. Like if someone tested positive. Do they have to be retested before reinstated?

Im not sure .. I know Trinty is right about the mandatory testing.
I dont think it will work.
"torQQue" Wrote:I think I know what your saying. Like if someone tested positive. Do they have to be retested before reinstated?

Im not sure .. I know Trinty is right about the mandatory testing.

Yeah, that's what I was curious about. Or if they're reinstated, do they have to wait to randomly be chosen, or wait until the offseason? I guess we'll see when Bonds is finally tested. Smile
Doesn't go nearly far enought but its better than what they had.
I guess its a start, but I think it needs to be tested more often.
"4leaf" Wrote:I guess its a start, but I think it needs to be tested more often.

I think so too!