Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's your current favorite UK football player?
Trevard Lindley and Randall Cobb.
Trevard Lindley, I played CB in high school, so I really admire how he plays that position.
Micah Johnson, Qua Huzzie(remeber the name), and Matt Lentz on D
Chris Matthews and Randall Cobb on O.
Offense- Cobb
Defense- Lindley
Hard to choose just one. I like them all. But since I have to choose I'll list some of my
favorites.

Defense - Safety-Matt Lentz. This kid likes to go head hunting. MLB Micah Johnson - is just a beast and playmaker. Sam Maxwell solid LB with lots and experience/leadership. Trevard Lindley is an All American lockdown CB. Love the athletcism, experience and leadership he brings to our secondary and team.

Offense - WR - Randall Cobb, WR- Chris Matthews, RB - Derrick Locke, and TE T.C. Drake. I think all are great playmakers and leaders capable of making our offense very exciting to watch.
Randall Cobb, no doubt!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
All of theme
Hartline. Mainly because no one gives him a chance.
Micah Johnson •All-SEC (first team) by SEC coaches (2008)
•All-SEC (second team) by Phil Steele's College Football, Rivals.com (2008)
•All-SEC (honorable mention) by The Associated Press (2008)
•SEC All-Freshman Team by SEC coaches (2006) Went through the National Football League evaluation process but chose to return to Kentucky for his senior season ... Developed into an All-Southeastern Conference linebacker during the 2008 season ... Has made notable progress each season of his career ... Team's starting middle linebacker ... Displays noteworthy lateral speed in getting to the ball ... His experience as a high school offensive star has helped him play effectively in pass defense ... Has appeared in 36 career games, earning 14 starting assignments ... Has 180 tackles in his career, including 17 for loss ... Brother of current Wildcat Christian Johnson, they will go through their senior seasons together.
27 Ashton Cobb Strong Safety
18 Randell Cobb Quarterback/Wide Receiver
4 Micah Johnson Linebacker
81 Kyrus Lanxter Wide Receiver
20 Derrick Locke Tailback
8 Chris Matthews Wide Receiver

They are like potato chips bet u cant just pick one
:football:
leonas sieber! jk jk

Randall Cobb
Cobb and Locke
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH