Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you Thankful For ???
In this Thanksgiving week, I thought this would be a good chance for us to reflect on our lives and jot down some things we are blessed with.

I am thankful for....

My family
My BGR family
My many, many great friends
My health
My home
My job...sometimes
A country that is free from opression and dictatorship rule
There's alot more that I am thankful for, but those were just a few

You all have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones, and just remember to say a little prayer to the Lord above and thank him for his many blessings we get each day.
My home. Not the best, but far better than I probably deserve.
My wealth. Not really monetary fortune, but enough to get what I need and what I like to have.
The US, just like BP. Proud to be an american.
Sacrifice of every armed forces member ever, Lost 6 uncles in vietnam.
Thetribe, for sure. Of my few friends, she is by far the best I will ever have. Love you.

Short list, but that's not the point.

"BP" Wrote:You all have a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones, and just remember to say a little prayer to the Lord above and thank him for his many blessings we get each day.

That is.
My family
My friends
and my new family on here
and that i have a roof over my head.
I'm happy to be alive, (sounds kind of cliche', however with all the things i've done i'm truely lucky to be alive)
I still have all my family, except my granddad.
I'm thankful for my g/f.. I love her..she's great
I'm happy to be a part of a great thing here at BGR..
Thankful for all kinds of things. really..
thankful for my wonderful son and family
my freedom
my friends
everyone who put thier life on the line for this country, especially those that paid the ultimate price for people who would never even know them
the BGR gang
I am thankful for:

My family
My friends
BGR friends
Thankful for alot of things in life but really to many things to mention on here, I thank god every morning when I wake up to be alive, b/c we dont know when our time is coming to an end...
My children
my wife
my job
health
Most importantly my family
My fathers health holding on
Being able to live in the greatest country in the world
My friends offline and online

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day everyone!!!
My family
My friends
Everybody on BGR (and I hope everyone on BGR has a great Thanksgiving!)
God
My Mom
My Dad
My Family
BGR

And all the us soldiers in the war. My dad is a veteran, and i am thankful especially for him and his 9 years of service.

And The Lawd....what would we do without him?
My family
My friends
Having a nice, warm bed to sleep in and a roof over my head
The education that I am recieving
So many things out there to be thankful for, I am thankful for still being alive. Many many times I have worried about dieing and I always thought that for some reason or another I would be dead at a VERY young age but I am almost 18 now and living longer than what I have expected so I am thankful for that
There's a lot we should all be thankful for. We ahve been blessed in so many ways. I am thankful for:

1) Ever breath the lord blesses me to breath.

2) My wonderful wife Red Devilette, she treats me like a king

3) My boys I love them so much.

4) You guys on BGR you make me smile when I read your
threads.

5) My job that gives me the money to buy our food and
things we need.

6) My family on both mine and her side.

7) The freedom we have and those who have kept it
running on for us.

Just a few things but we should give thanks ever day not just this time of year. We are so blessed in this wonderful country. God bless you all and have a wonderful thanksgiven. Then get ready for football Friday night.
Love you guys!
I'm thankful for:

1.) My family
2.) My wonderful significant other (I honestly don't know what I would do without them, they give me the strength I need to make it through each and every day...I truly love them with everything in me.)
3.) My friends
4.) My wonderful BGR family!

And last but not least I am VERY thankful to have made it through my wreck. Looking at the pictures it's amazing that I came out of it alive much less with only a broke leg.

You all have a good and SAFE Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for my children, my wonderful soulmate, Hawks nest, my family .. My health and the fact that I wake up each day with the health, good or bad, that I do have.. I am thankful for the friends I have on here ..
I am thankful that I have the ability to get up and remember those that we have lost, through that, they will continue to live..
I am thankful for:
1.) My family
1.) My Booby(significant other)..lol.. I love them more than they'll ever know, they've changed me for the better, and I'm thankful to have them in my life.
3.) My Friends
4.) BGR
By the way guys, Happy Thanksgiving.
Be safe on the roads tommorow as many of you travel.
JESUS
FAMILY
FREEDOM
And those that have provided and continue to provide that freedom.

So many others but we don't have enough room. I'm very lucky!
Im thankful for just being alive, my aunts dad was killed about an hr ago. RIP Charles we love and miss you...
im also thankful for :
my family
God
My boyfriend- god only knows how much i love you and how much you mean to me
My friends- love ya guys
BGR- this site rocks
-God
-My family and friends
-The ability to play sports after my leg injury.
-BGR, Even though I haven't posted as much on here I'm thankful I am able to read the posts on this awesome site
i'm thankful for
*God* my family* all my friends and all the crazy memories we've made together* all the soldiers fightin for us* the fact we all live in a free country* bein able to get a good education* food* sports* bgr* phones, tvs, icq, computers, microwaves, showers, n stuff like that* being able to learn from my mistakes lol* and all kindsa stuff like that
Closed