Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/mar...esheen.htm

I'm really surprised at this...I didn't think he would be this stupid. Guys and gals, please don't tell me that anyone here on BGR agree with this guy...?!
isnt this story really old? i read all of it, seems interesting
vundy33 Wrote:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/mar...esheen.htm

I'm really surprised at this...I didn't think he would be this stupid. Guys and gals, please don't tell me that anyone here on BGR agree with this guy...?!

Nothing that comes from Califorina especially Hollywood surprises me.

I think wildcatk23 answered your question though. :eyeroll:
I had never seen it and then I seen it on the site this past thursday. It was the days story.
HE'S AN IDOIT. along with all the other 9/11 truthers.:please: (These people are making a killing selling their B.S.)

way to much evidence that it happened they way the goverment says.
Story was posted in 2006
Ohh my bad. Can a MOD close this please?
Charlie Sheen appeared on The Alex Jones radio show in August of this year. He discussed a letter he had written entitled "20 Minutes With The President". The two left-wing loonies want President Obama to reopen the investigation into 9/11. The continuation of an old story that never was.
vundy33 Wrote:http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/mar...esheen.htm

he's dad is martin sheen....this hardly shocks me that he would believe this even though engineers at popular mechanics proved that all things that happened that day was b/c of the planes and not some whacked out consipiracies...people believe what they wanna believe:flame:
He's trying to develop a Movie plot, that's all this has been about.
My cousin died in the World Trade and it had a huge impact on my life so I've never wanted to believe any conspiracy theories, but there are a few questions that are unanswered that bug me.

-Why won't the government release the videos from the gas station across the street or from other people that they took?
-How'd the planes make turns that sharp to re-route?
Few others, but the biggest is WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIECES OF THE PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON AND HOW DID IT ONLY MAKE THAT SMALL OF A HOLE?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:My cousin died in the World Trade and it had a huge impact on my life so I've never wanted to believe any conspiracy theories, but there are a few questions that are unanswered that bug me.

-Why won't the government release the videos from the gas station across the street or from other people that they took?
Few others, but the biggest is WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIECES OF THE PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON AND HOW DID IT ONLY MAKE THAT SMALL OF A HOLE?

read the popular mechanics special they did all about 9/11...it will answer most your questions...it's very informative....as for the video tape i can't tell ya that one man:Clap:
Alex Jones is Def. Not Left-Wing
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:Alex Jones is Def. Not Left-Wing

You are right, he is not a left-wing looney! Agreed, what I should have said is that Charlie Sheen is a left-wing looney and Alex Jones is a particularly nasty, unhinged lunatic who has never seen a conspiracy theory he doesn't like.
BFritz Wrote:My cousin died in the World Trade and it had a huge impact on my life so I've never wanted to believe any conspiracy theories, but there are a few questions that are unanswered that bug me.

I agree, these planes demolish the trade centers but takes a hunk out of the pentagon that was being cleaned on?
pagan Wrote:read the popular mechanics special they did all about 9/11...it will answer most your questions...it's very informative....as for the video tape i can't tell ya that one man:Clap:

yeah i read that online at their website...maybe Rosie should check that out sometime:yikes: