Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ever been in a stupid lawsuit.
And when I say stupid I mean, the person who is suing is a moron for suing.

I was just reading about the guy who got killed for helping someone, and I remembered the one time I stopped to help someone. I saw this guy crash his car into a ditch and flip three times. So I stopped turned around and went to check on him. A couple months later I got a letter saying that he was suing my insurance company because it was my fault he wrecked.
Thats funnny, I hope that you are just playing
I wish I was playihgn but this is the truth.. I stopped to help and he sued me.
That's crazy.. how stupid is this guy
crazytaxidriver Wrote:And when I say stupid I mean, the person who is suing is a moron for suing.

I was just reading about the guy who got killed for helping someone, and I remembered the one time I stopped to help someone. I saw this guy crash his car into a ditch and flip three times. So I stopped turned around and went to check on him. A couple months later I got a letter saying that he was suing my insurance company because it was my fault he wrecked.

You got to be kidding me Taxi.. I would of sent the guy a letter and tell him " I should of left your ass for dead"

Some people have no sense and will do anything to get money!! Cap_PDT_0:
Taxi I hope that got threw out of court!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:You got to be kidding me Taxi.. I would of sent the guy a letter and tell him " I should of left your ass for dead"

:lol: I like that letter!
Nope, somehow he got a settlement from my insurance company. One of the things he sued for was loss of bedtime pleasure. Meaning his wife was hurt so bad that she couldn't umm. well ya know. But the thing is the guy was 50+. Anyway, my insurance went up, and he got a new lincoln, or mercury.
So how did they say that it was your fault??
They said that I ran him off the road. But when the officer did his report he didn't write nothing about me. Except that I was a witness.

Posted Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:27 pm:

But there was no contact, and no brake marks. I was on my side he was on his side. And like I said, I just went back to help.
Things that happen to good people....
Beef Wrote:Things that happen to good people....

Tell me about it. And to make matters worse, he would come in the drug store where I worked and get his medicine, cuss me out for taking to long and leave. But he never did recognize me I don't think.
Beef Wrote:Things that happen to good people....

That's the way life goes