Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers Win, Rodgers Clutch,
Rodgers to Jennings caps Packers' rally over Bears

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Aaron Rodgers brought the Packers back late in the fourth quarter, heaving a 50-yard touchdown pass to Greg Jennings with 1:11 remaining to give Green Bay a 21-15 victory over the Chicago Bears in the season opener Sunday night.

Facing third-and-1 at the 50-yard line, Rodgers faked play action and heaved a rainbow of a throw deep to Jennings, who ran in for the go-ahead score. Rodgers found Jennings again for a 2-point conversion.
Rodgers' big throw ruined the debut of Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, who threw a career-worst four interceptions.

The 1st win of many my friends,
That was a big time call by the Packers O Coordinator..

Cutler did look bad in the first half with the 3 int's but that last one was not his fault. That was all on Knox the WR... He stopped in his route. Cutler was throwing to a spot that Knox failed to reach. Inexperience can hurt you.
Amun-Ra Wrote:That was a big time call by the Packers O Coordinator..

Cutler did look bad in the first half with the 3 int's but that last one was not his fault. That was all on Knox the WR... He stopped in his route. Cutler was throwing to a spot that Knox failed to reach. Inexperience can hurt you.

yes i agree, the game wasnt much to watch except for greenbays defense, rodgers didnt have but 1 big play, everytime something kool happened there was a flag,
this mqade me sick and now urlacher is out for the year!!!
Great to see a Packers win. I think they will compete with Minnesota for #1 in the division.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Defense looked awesome.
bigjim4packers Wrote:Defense looked awesome.

bears offense looked horrible
i do like seeing rodgers play good every game caz he took alot of slack after replacing favre
The right tackle for green bay needs to learn how to block, he's gonna get Rodgers killed. Rodgers was sacked twice and hit several times in the first have by the same guy, all from the right side.
bigjim4packers Wrote:The right tackle for green bay needs to learn how to block, he's gonna get Rodgers killed. Rodgers was sacked twice and hit several times in the first have by the same guy, all from the right side.

I know, he was giving the guy love taps all night,
Love taps lol. Rodgers did look shell shot from all the body blows. Did they get rid of RT Mark Tauchser.( can't spell his last name.)
Idk, they Def need to do something about that position, they was killing that guy all night