Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Leinart Decides To.....
Stay at the University of Southern California! I think it is a great decision for him. There is nothing like college football, the atmosphere is great. Plus, he can try to win his third straight national championship and second straight Heisman Trophy. Best of luck to him for his senior season.
"coreyp04" Wrote:Stay at the University of Southern California! I think it is a great decision for him. There is nothing like college football, the atmosphere is great. Plus, he can try to win his third straight national championship and second straight Heisman Trophy. Best of luck to him for his senior season.

Yeah really. It's great to see someone come back and fulfill their commitment. There's nothing like seeing a high profile athlete with a good head on their shoulders.

I hope I will be saying the same about J.C. in a few years.
I'm glad he decided to stay!
What was he thinking. but hey....
I'm glad he decided to stay!
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:I'm glad he decided to stay!

Why?
Well he still has a few months ahead of him before the NFL draft, he WILL not be a high pick, 3rd rounder at best, if you ask me it's a no-brainer but then again, I don't believe that I have a potential million dollar contract coming to me in the near future.