Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Florida Gators
60.42%
Kentucky Wildcats
39.58%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Florida @ Kentucky 9/26
I think the score will be around UF-48 and UK-27. I love the Cats, just not there chances in this one. Hopefully we can keep it close enough to make it interesting, but i will be happy if we can keep it close and escape with no injuries.
I would love to see Ky win.
Florida by 28
Florida barely got passed UT, Kentucky Barley gets by UL, Florida not as good as we though?
Kentucky not as good as they looked,

UK-22
UF-30
UK keeps it within 2 TDs until the 3rd then Florida runs away with it.
With all respect to UK, this wont be close.

Florida 56
UK 14
As much as I would LOVE to see UK pull this one out.....I just can't see it happening.
But then again, I didn't think they had a chance against LSU a few years ago, so I hope I am wrong.
If you want a defensive blueprint to slow down Florida then check out the UT film.. The offense is another story.. You're on your own. Haha. My guess is Florida by 24. Good luck!
Gators,45-21.
Florida's mad at themselves for letting UT hang around and they should all be over the flu now so I say the gators bite that cats and take a win by a wide margin. UK can't compete with teams as explosive as UF especially seeing as how they were lucky to get away with a win against a decent at best UL team last week. I say UF 52 UK 14.
It is nice to know that there is a chance for the Cats to win.
UK-24
UF-21

cobb and lindley the playmakers in this one...:Clap:
Well UK has three more things working their way:
1. Swine Flu- Apparently UF is being ravaged by the flu,
2. Last Week- All I hear in the media is about how Meyer and Kiffin are still taking shots at each other. Noone is even talking about this game.
3. Lightning Strikes Twice?- Guess which Week Florida got upset by Ole Miss last year?
biggest thing is keeping the defense well rested with long drives. we can't have any turnovers. i believe our defense can hang with them in little ratios.
Can UK win this on? Yes, they can!, but they CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT have another repeat performance like they did in the Louisville game and expect to win. Florida is coming off a lackluster performance in which they should have killed the Vols, but won by only 10. This could be a trap game for the Gators as they play LSU next Saturday. And it does not help that they are being hit hard by the flu.
So, yes, UK can win, the stars may be aligned in the Cats favor this year....UK needs to play a perfect game, hold onto the ball, slow the pace of the game down, score early and often. KEEP THE BALL OUT OF TEBOWS HANDS!

I don't see UK getting blown out in this game. If UK wins it will be by 1-7pts at best, if UK loses I'd say it will be by less than 14

GO BIG BLUE!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Many more kids get sick with the flu and they may postpone the game. The news said that 6 had been sick with flu-like symptoms this week.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Breaking news Breaking news Tim Tebow rolled in the bluegrass and left with a big punch in the mouth as UK beats the gators(who will probably have flu like symptoms again lol)UK downs the mighty tebows 38-35 seiber gos from zero to hero with one boot
NYY10 Wrote:If UK plays the way they did again Louisville then Florida by 30+, but if kentucky shows up the way they did against Miami then they are within 10 points of Florida or maybe even win!! Hope i see a upset!!
I agree completly. Thw D better wake up!
Florid superstar CB Joe Haden and S Major Wright both sat out of practice due to flu like symptons.
Hate to say it but UF 45 UK 14.
Gators by a lot.. There just too good.

Better luck next year cats
BelfryPride Wrote:Can UK win this on? Yes, they can!, but they CANNOT, I repeat CANNOT have another repeat performance like they did in the Louisville game and expect to win. Florida is coming off a lackluster performance in which they should have killed the Vols, but won by only 10. This could be a trap game for the Gators as they play LSU next Saturday. And it does not help that they are being hit hard by the flu.
So, yes, UK can win, the stars may be aligned in the Cats favor this year....UK needs to play a perfect game, hold onto the ball, slow the pace of the game down, score early and often. KEEP THE BALL OUT OF TEBOWS HANDS!

I don't see UK getting blown out in this game. If UK wins it will be by 1-7pts at best, if UK loses I'd say it will be by less than 14

GO BIG BLUE!!!

Good post! If anyone who makes a difference is truly getting hit by flu symptoms then it may swing things slightly in favor of the Cats. Florida hasn't been performing up to par so that tips the scale even more. It is possible for UK to win, but it is not likely. Of course I am rooting for my Cats and hope they can put together this game that you speak of BelfryPride.
Couldn't agree more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]

I'm feeling a big time upset! I got the same feeling that i did when we played (1)LSU in 2007 and beat them!
Here is a big shout out of appreciation to my boy Rich Brooks. Before the LSU game and the Andre Woodson era there wouldn't be anyone who thought the Cats had a chance to even play the Gators close. There is a formula for the cats to win this one

1. Run the football and control the clock

2. Win the turn over battle (The Cats can have turnovers just not more than Florida)

3. Big plays on special teams

4. Stop or at least slow down the run on Defense.

If the cats do those things they have a chance to at least make this one close, and in my opinion somewhere in the second half they need to take a gamble....onside kick or go for it on a couple of fourth and shorts to swing the momentum over to their side. Then a victory could be possible.
UK - 31
UF - 30

Go Big BLUE!!!
Go big blue
COME ON SWINE FLU!!!!!

Tebow had to fly up on the seperate "sick" plane.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:COME ON SWINE FLU!!!!!

Tebow had to fly up on the seperate "sick" plane.

Yep, ESPN reports that Tim Tebow is on the plane flown separately to Lexington that has the flu-stricken players on it. Did they change the spelling of KRYPTONITE to SWINEFLU? BTW, I had to post this pretty quick because I didn't want to be stuck on post 666 very long.
bucslover68 Wrote:Yep, ESPN reports that Tim Tebow is on the plane flown separately to Lexington that has the flu-stricken players on it. Did they change the spelling of KRYPTONITE to SWINEFLU? BTW, I had to post this pretty quick because I didn't want to be stuck on post 666 very long.
I do not think it will matter too much if he plays or not. I wish him the best. The UF defense is what will keep this game in tact for the UF backup if needed.
Twitter: @tc_analytics