Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3 odst
Anybody getting it, when it comes out this Tuesday?
I will be there to pick up my reserved copy.
yea, thinking bout going and getting it tonight, but not sure. have to work in the morning Sad
I am on my lunch break from Wal Mart, and they was 6 kids waiting in line to get a copy this morning. We aren't open 24 hrs, so they waiting till we opened up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
GEARS OF WAR KILLS HALO ... Halo sucks
Gears and Halo are two totally different games.

That would be like me saying Batman owns Madden.
yea, I got my copy today during lunch. Pretty great game, I think.
The game is very different from any other Halo game I think. Don't get me wrong I think it is a good game but at times I think it is not finished. Like it is missing things. I dunno.
Beat it yesterday. Only played it for less than 8 hurs total. Prolly will take it back very soon.
Stupidest game ever. Wasted my hype and money on it

I don't think Game Producers understand that we don't want game add ons. We want Halo 4 with new everything. When will they learn?
If...Then Wrote:Stupidest game ever. Wasted my hype and money on it

I don't think Game Producers understand that we don't want game add ons. We want Halo 4 with new everything. When will they learn?

^^^ THIS, this is why im gonna avoid buying it.
There's practically no change in multiplayer, total waste of money. Campaign horrible also.
Only redeeming feature is Firefight... It is pretty fun with some friends.
I tho the game was decent. Firefight and Campaign is pretty good. The New maps aint the best they've made, but still fun to play on em
anybody ever wanna play then add DownSydeRippin, thats me