Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bengals
27.27%
Steelers
72.73%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals vs. Steelers 9/28
Predictions/Thoughts?
Steelers in a low scoring game. The Steelers will stuff Cedric Benson and Palmer will walk off the field crying once again. Big Ben has never lost a game in the state of Ohio as a pro. Parker may even show up, they really don't need him though. 21-3 Steelers.
Jarons Wrote:Steelers in a low scoring game. The Steelers will stuff Cedric Benson and Palmer will walk off the field crying once again. Big Ben has never lost a game in the state of Ohio as a pro. Parker may even show up, they really don't need him though. 21-3 Steelers.

Not so fast my friend, the Bengals are playing at home and are much improved this season. I still believe Pitt. wins but in a much closer game.

17-14
They are much improved with a great defensive line, steelers coming off a loss will be a physical game.
I really hope those Dirty Steelers lose
Yeah. I got a prediction for you all. Pittsburgh finally gets their **** together. Cincy comes back to earth, and Pittsburgh rights the ship from this nonsense. Steelers 27-10.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In this series, it's the visiting team that has won the majority of the time.
CardinalAlum Wrote:I really hope those Dirty Steelers lose

The only thing that is dirty on the Steelers is their uniforms after playing a game at Heinz Field.
i got the bengals in this one....without polamalu steelers defense will have a hard time covering the WR's of cincy. steelers need a dang RB they're set on everything else.
Steelers-27
Bengals-13
I hope Keith Rivers gives Heins Ward a little payback! WHO DEY
Pink Flamingo Wrote:I hope Keith Rivers gives Heins Ward a little payback! WHO DEY
Payback for what? Clean hard hits are part of the NFL.
Pink Flamingo Wrote:I hope Keith Rivers gives Heins Ward a little payback! WHO DEY
Yeah after our little 200 lb Korean wide reciever embarrassed your big bad Keith Rivers, he should have gotten Rivers' payCHECK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol @ th32...
DAWGS_00 Wrote:Not so fast my friend, the Bengals are playing at home and are much improved this season. I still believe Pitt. wins but in a much closer game.

17-14

game may be in Cincinnati but not really a "home" game for the Bengals. More gold and black than orange and black.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah after our little 200 lb Korean wide reciever embarrassed your big bad Keith Rivers, he should have gotten Rivers' payCHECK.
It doesnt matter how much you weigh when you blindside someone!
Pink Flamingo Wrote:It doesnt matter how much you weigh when you blindside someone!
Obviously.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well see..i hope Ward gets that little smirk knocked off his face.
I think the Bengals pull this game out. I bet the Steelers are ready to bounce back after thier loss last week but if the Bengals come ready to play they win this game.
Steelers played horrible last week and are hungry for a division win...They have the better coach, the better quarterback, and the better wide reciever,also the best defense. I do think Cincinnati has the best running game but nobody can run the ball on Pitt so I am going to go with Pittsburgh in this one.

Steelers 31
Bengals 20

WHO DEY...WE DEY
The bungles better buckle their chin strap and pull it tight because they are facing a very angry Steelers D after last week. Id love to see Hines lay a hit on Ray Hockaluga. LOL!!!

Steelers-28
bungles-0